Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

chevy intake question
Will a 4 barrell intake from a 1981 305 chevy engine fit 1974 350 engine? What aboiut the heads are they interchangeable? thanks tom
2
2

12 volt conversion - gauge question
converted my '51 pickup to 12 volt last year, the gauges have been unhooked since. I don't want to simply put a resistor in to run the 6 volt gauges, I want to replace the electronics in the gauges...
8
8

FA: lot of (27) pieces-1961 Ford Thunderbird parts-$25
$25 takes them all ROAD DRAFT PCV DUMP TUBE-FOR BACK OF INTAKE HEATER HOSES WITH CLAMP FULL SET FRONT WINDSHIELD EXTERIOR CHROME STAINLESS TRIM FULL SET REAR WINDSHIELD EXTERIOR CHROME STAINLESS TRIM...

fire trucks and other working vehicles
FYI, interest, just saw it in the hometown newspaper. -- J. Dan Jones, III Virginia Peninsula Car Club Council Vintage Chevrolet Club of America #41139 Corvair Society of America Tidewater Corvair...

for sale 67 chevy c10 pickup all original
anyone interested in buying a 67 chevy c10 pickup? its the last year they made that body style, original motor, rebuilt by chevy, has 30K on it, 3 on the tree, stepside bed i have the original book...
1
1

Mar 16 deadline to apply for $$ for cracked Ford manifold - 1996 - 2002
Mar 16 deadline to apply for $$ for cracked Ford manifold! You have just til Mar. 16, 2006 to apply for reimbursement of the big bux you spent to have your cracked plastic Ford V8 intake (1996-2002)...

1972 Ford F100 XLT
I have posted the question in here before, got an answer, but puter crashed and I lost the post. Its been a few years ago, so here it is again. The rear axle on a 1972 Ford F100 XLT is quite a bit...
3
3

Check out our new site for shop equipment!
Come on in and check out our new website at [ We have vehicle lifts, lubrication equipment, jacks, workbenches...exhaust hose, etc.... We are always looking for feedback on the site...Please let me...

71 Chevy PU, hard to shift to Park
Pick up is very hard to shift into park (on the column) automatic transmission, power steering. Please give detail on recommended repair; I'd like to try to fix this myself. Thanks.
1
1

WTB: 1970 Chevy pickup seat
Want to buy an original style seat for a 1970 Chevy pickup in the Dallas, TX area.

1970 Chevy Truck with 350
Just bought an Accel HEI distributor which has a red and green wire ( stock has one wire) and for the life of me I can't figure out which one goes where ? Does anyone know which one goes to the coil...

1986 GMC pickup ACLC location?
Where is this connector? I looked under the dash but a good part of it is blocked by a dealer installed AC system. I don't want to dig too many "dry holes" in this duct mess ;-) Thanks

nut and bolt gauge
Does anyone know where i can get a nut and bolt gauge that actually has the nuts and bolts mounted on the gauge instead of a plastic gauge with holes and measurements?...thanks tom

55-57 chevy truck
looking for a pair of front fenders for 55-57 chevy truck, any leads would be appreciated
2
2

27 Rare Autos Just Released For Immediate Sale!
27 Rare Autos Just Released From An Estate, For Immediate Sale! A lot of 27 rare automobiles has just been made available for immediate sale. Collectors and investors need to contact Pete at...
1
1