Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

circa 1961 flat bed chevy 2 ton?
know a guy who wants to clean out the yard this truck could be free if you can get it up the mountain and down again. nothern CAlifornia near Carlotta, Hum. cty. he has lots of other cars/trucks too.,...

Engine Compression Test
What pressure should I be expecting for a 1965 Chevy 292 I6?
1
1

1942 Dodge Power Wagon with trailer
eBay:
9
9

E' utile per altre Nazioni allacciare un'alleanza con l'attuale Germania, la cui inconsistenza è chiara a tutti?
l'uomo e la scimmia. La contestazione, non è permessa ad un periodo storico che da una parte dà ad ogni depravato

3/4 Ton GM Third Member Swaps
I've been all over and over to and elsewhere, trying to verify information about swapping 1967-1972 GM 3/4 ton third members into earlier 3/4 ton rear ends. My understanding is that the '67-'72...

GMC Sierra Crafted To Do Good Work
The GMC is a brand of vehicles, cars, and trucks that has constantly and continually been described as the ?Professional Grade?. At present, this vehicle brand is the truck manufacturing division of...

tunning a 02 chevy malibu
tunning a 02 chevy malibu was wondering if it was possible to tune your car to make it gofaster with out spending any money.. Any sudjustions?
1
1

import engine for a 50's ford
I at the point were I could either do up the flathead in my 51 merc pickup or swap a new model engine. If I go with a new engine I think I'll go with an import like a toyota. I know I know, blasphemy....
8
8

Who made the...
best classic truck? What model? Mine is a toss-up between the '54 Chev and the 39-47 Dodge.. Pity I can't afford either these days! -- Molesworth
7
7

Aiming headlights
Guys - I have swapped front fenders on various project cars and trucks and need to reset proper aim. Anyone have a sure-fire way to achieve proper aim? Thanks!
4
4

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Wanted: Fleetside shortbed, 58-59 Chevy/GMC
Looking for a 58-59 Fleetside shortbed. Any leeds would be greatly appreciated
1
1

Tax old cars to save them
When people hoard old cars and let them rust they should have to pay tax on them.

66 Chevy Truck Steering Column
I am putting a 700R4 automatic tranny into a 66 Chevy truck, and I am wondering what Steering column I can pull from the junkyard would be okay. Some have said any 70's model trucks, and some have...
1
1

1955 truck crome deal
I have very high grade nikel plate crome for 1955-1958 Chevy Truck ..Front and rear bumper Front grill . still in box Just want to recover some funds make offer. Call Ken 706 321-1771 706-324-1085...