Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Vintage Spares.
I have a "Paul Beck Vintage Supplies and Vintage Automobilist" 2007 Catalogue that I picked up from a Rally last year. I have been trying to log on to their websites with no luck at all. Have they...
2
2

Pekin - Paris 1907
First half of the book now up.

Rover SD1 Vitesse fuel pump.
Need a new fuel pump for my '85 SD1 Vitesse. Rimmer Bros want £132.19 inc VAT, ex postage so about £142.00 total. Looks like I can get a suitable pump from:- £94.88 inc VAT & postage. A saving of...
7
7

Triumph - GT6 - 1967 - 1st/2nd Syncro Hub
Help! Anybody out there? Need transmission part to get this little baby back on the road. Can't find it anywhere. It is listed as 1st/2nd syncro hub. Please reply. Melody url:
4
4

MrBlueSkye says Toodle pip and goodbye.
For many years (since Micronet days) I have been bouncing around the Newsgroups. To all of you who know me or have heard of me I bid you a fond farewell in advance. Unfortunately it?s looking like...

Austin A40 Sports
A friend who is now domiciled in the USA is thinking of selling his two Auston A40 Sports project cars. Basically they consist of 2 complete cars plus a load of new and secondhand parts. Both cars are...

Humber Super Snipe Parts List
I am trying to obtain a copy of a parts list for a Humber Super Snipe series V. I have a parts list for the series I to IV. Does anyone know if this was ever "extended" to cover series I to V or was a...

Manual for AVM FWH (Series)
Anyone got a manual (or link) for AVM Freewheeling hubs? Thanks Alex
1
1

MAP sensor
It *is* about a classic - honest. ;-) I've built a programmable ignition set for the old SD1 from a Jaycar kit. The distributor is getting tired and I thought I'd give it a go as I reckon it was never...
20
20

Rover 620 si
HI When Chainging the distributer on my rover 620si 2L honda Engin the plug came detached from the wirering loom The problrm is the wires on the dizzy are diferent coloures to the loom can someone...
25
25

OT: The Great Race
Some of you will recall the fillum. Inspired by the 1907 Pekin-Paris and 1908 NewYork-Paris endurance trials for motor cars. I have the book, "Adventurer's Road", printed 50 years ago for the 50th...
2
2

CX Series II ABS computer
I'm looking for an ABS Computer for a Citroen CX Series 2 (mine is a 1986 model) - anyone know a source? Many thanks,
4
4

Morris Minor
Does anybody know whether there is an "exactly the right place" to drill for wing mirrors on a Minor 1000? All the ones I have seen are on the highest point of the wing, but how far back from the...
8
8

Rover p6 steering box compatiability
Anyone know if the later type (Burman) steering boxes fitted to 2200cc Rover P6s are a direct swap for the earlier type? I was about to swap the one on my 1972 2000TC for one I'd bought off eBay when...
8
8

Voltage and polarity of pre war Rovers
Hi: Does anyone off hand know the voltage and polarity of the pre war Rover electrical systems? Thanks John Baker
27
27