Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where can I get a custom aluminium radiator made in Manchester ?
Where can I get a custom aluminium radiator made in Manchester ? thanks Lee

When are you too old to drive?
When are you too old to drive? Rage those speeding tickets! does your car say about your personality? They have lots to say.
24
24

Mystery Crankshaft ID?
Hi all, I have inherited from my late grandfather a selection of stuff. In amongst the stuff is a mystery crankshaft, still in its protective wrapping from when he ran the garage on Bowes Moor in the...
14
14

Haynes manuals
Gentlemen, Does anybody have a Haynes Manual for a 1969 3.5 P6 Auto they wish to sell please. Martin P
9
9

Starter motor repair
Hi Folks, Can anyone recommend someone to repair / recondition my original DS starter motor? It's not dead, just very sluggish (and the brand new modern Valeo one I bought last year has died after two...
17
17

ClassicCarPartsClub.com
Are you looking for hard to find Car Parts for your Classic Car? Visit us at We are one of the largest sources for car restoration and rebuilding in the world! Visit our website today! See you there!
2
2

Parts for old Merc's
A friend of mine was clearing out their loft / attic and came across some boxes of car parts. The boxes all have 1955 300SL written on them and they contain the following brand new parts. 1 Speedo 1...
1
1

Battery trickle and float charger.
My local Lidl (Tooting) have these back in stock at 4.99. It's a wall wart with crock clips on the output leads. Max output 0.6 amp with auto switching to float setting. Manual selection of 12,6 or 2...
3
3

Best place to sell a tired old Bently
I have '56 S1 which I've had for about 10 years. I bought it as a basket case & had it made sound mechanically. Then I sent it away to be repainted and they balls'd it up (were supposed to put new...
3
3

Imperial Size Copper Washers wanted
Where in UK (North Cambs/South Lincs if possible) can I get hold of 9/16 (id) x 7/8 (od) copper washers to fit a banjo connector for a hydraulic brake system? I've tried everywhere I know (and lots...
23
23

Porsche 944 Turbo PCA Autocross Dallas TX 2007
Porsche 944 Turbo PCA Autocross Dallas TX 2007 Porsche 944 Turbo PCA Autocross Dallas TX 2007

qwefg
qwefg what the feck does this mean ?

FA: Aston Martin Story of a Sportscar Ist Edn.
Hi there, A very rare volume:

Moggy 1000s for sale
This one is Gray and a runner, The engine has only done 17430 since new and has a Guarantee card from some Morris boffin to prove it. £600 gets this car. also is a runner but a do upper/spares £150...
1
1

Brake master cylinder repair kit
I'm looking for a replacement piston (Type 1) for aLockheed brake master cylinder casting 25489/2 (or a complete unit) as Iwant to replace the rubbers and there is no repair kit for my style...
1
1