Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Morris Minor Wanted to buy please.
Has anyone around the Leeds area a Morris Minor two door MK2 car they would like to sell please. Failing that any good condition Morris Minor would be considered. . Thanks.
6
6

ID blue car: Life on Mars series 2
Was that blue car Sam was occasionally driving around(episode 2) a Dolomite or not? I couldn't see a full shot.
2
2

re;car registration
Well, I finally got to the local DVLA office about my car with half a reg doc..and no way of transferring it to my name......(because of it being disabled taxation class) At first the lady stuck with...
2
2

Anyone looking for a Rover P6?
While out shopping on Friday, I noticed an ad in my local Post Office window (in Bath). Someone is selling an L Reg (tax exempt) 3.5 P6. There is a small photo, just showing the front through an open...

Re: need to sell my ferrari
I dunno - I think it looks quite nice. But HFM?
2
2

Spitfire Clutch question
I have a '72 Spitfire that I'm having clutch problems with. It may be that the previous owner shortened the clutch slave push rod. Can someone tell me the true overall length of the pushrod. Thanks
2
2

LdN overdrive: which gasket goes where?
Here's the deal. I have 2 gaskets that are shaped exactly the same. They have differing materials. One is "fiber", the other feels a bit more like felt. They go around the brake ring of the Overdrive...
7
7

Re: Why am I such a loser?
theres about four and they ll pay for it too!

Insurance for cars off-road
Hi, There has been quite a lot of discussion on here about a requirement for cars to be insured even when not on the road. I have been unable to find any record of the actual legislation or proposed...
10
10

New Emag: Aircooled.org.uk
is a free access e-mag supporting all levels of the aircooled scene - in Europe and around the world. An open platform upon which users can place adverts with up to 3 photographs - free of charge! We...

Any Armstrong Siddeley experts out there?
Hi hoping someone with knowledge of the post war Hurricane is relevant to its restoration would be helpful. Thanks Mick
1
1

please help
Hi there!
2
2

Blogsite for Herald owners
There's a new blogsite for owners of Herlads to record your lives with your Herald, your restorations, your club events, your fansites, whatever. find it at feel free to make its space your own.

Blog sites for classic cars
The makers of Practical Classics and Classic Cars have set up a series of blogsites dedicated to particular marques. They allow owners to set up their own blog to record their lives with their cars,...

soapbox racing!
Greetings, Below is the new SFVISBF video for your enjoyment. you have not seen any of these movies, please take the time to check them out, it will be well worth your while. Paul de Valera...