Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wanted.
Anyone know the whereabouts of a decent Austin 3 Litre for sale? To save bandwidth I've heard all the jokes!!!!!!

Help identifying an antique car
Hello, As part of an art history research project I am trying to definitively identify the make, model and year of a car that appeared in a 1952 collage by the artist Eduardo Paolozzi. The car, along...
22
22

car registration
Hi New to the group...Just a query .....I have bought an old BMW 1987 great car, not taxed or tested but a project.....now I have tried to register the car in my name but got a letter back from DVLA...
47
47

Attn Bouncing Czech: have you seen this?
A real mad Skoda - I'd have loved it myself!

Price guide...
I'm considering buying a 1972 Austin 1300 which is apparently in good shape rot wise, but would probably benefit from a blowover as the paint is a bit faded in places. Assuming its as solid as it...
11
11

getting bearing on input shaft: won't go further
Input shaft in question: '79 Spitfire w/ ovd. I tapped the new bearing + oil flinger onto the input shaft, keeping a close eye on the oil flinger(to keep straight), but it won't go any further. On the...
3
3

Bang
I've still not got it sorted - the rear windscreen on the SD1. Autoglass said there isn't one available new so I set about trying to source a secondhand one. Ebay had one but in N Wales and collection...
8
8

New to classics
Hi all I'm new to clasic cars and would really like anyone to comment on my decision to buy a rover p6 3500s as a first classic. I'll be buying a decent one to drive not restore,so tell me what you...
14
14

UK Road Tax Exemption
Please go to the link below and add your name to petition the government to change the static date for road tax exemption: from the petition writer... Currently cars have to have been constructed...

MG Videos
All MG drivers, Various MG Rover videos from YouTube publishers. All credit given to the YouTube Publishers. fun MG drivers.

Bang
Parked up the SD1 in town yesterday, and there was a slight bang when I closed the door and locked things. Sounded a bit like a plastic water bottle bursting. Thinking it might be in the boot, opened...
5
5

Classic Cars
Found This Interesting, but u need DSl for it to work properly:

UK motoring laws
Apologies if you have already signed the petition. Current signatures: 1,011,733 @ 10/02/2007 12:41 ----- Original Message ----- Sent: 09 February 2007 18:56 Subject: The motoring laws!! If you drive...
6
6

morris oxrord or a60
looking for the summer months a usable oxford/cambridge dont want a project but a honest tidy car rarther than one shiny with hidden issues...any one know of any in the north west ?????
1
1

hello
I'm a bit new to this, and I'm a girl... but....are there any REAL Bentley Boys out there who get up at 5am or earlier for rallies, fill the house with strange engine parts, grin from ear to ear when...
33
33