Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mustang v8
I think I'm going to have to add Google to the long list of languages that I don't speak... Ron Robinson
21
21

Free Online Classic Car Magazine
12
12

Rolls Royce Silver Shadow/Spur/Sprit advice
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like: Why? It's only a car. Get a life.
46
46

GODDAMNED RUST
Goddamned Christine. Never before has a car been so deserving of the name. After setting up the timing on my new Aldon ignition I've just fitted to the Capper and shutting the bonnet, I noticed the...
16
16

Removing 1st gear from mainshaft of OD Spit?
Wow, my tranny rebuild has come off to a hellish start. There's no way in hell I've been able to just tilt & ease out the mainshaft and I'm done. Nope, things got in the way. No clearance. So, with...
13
13

classic 6x6
see

MGF Damaged Car Salvage
MG Rover - MGF Damaged Car Salvage frontal damage walk around
7
7

Leather
I've got a modern Jag driver's seat that's a bit worse for wear. Liquid leather has rejuvenated it a bit, but on the bolster where it's rubbed by the driver getting in and out, it's still a bit ropey....
16
16

Porche for £300
Had a lot of work done on it, Engine runs very nice, OK so it's not the best but it's had a fair bit spent on it and for £300 it could be a nice project.
29
29

Best place to sell two restoration projects?
I've got two classic restoration project vehicles that I wish to sell. Where's the best place to advertise, preferable free, on or off the net ?
7
7

Classic versus modern
We had two car faults yesterday - wife's Passat threw off it's alternator belt and my Rover P6 developed an ominous clicking from a front wheel. No prizes for guessing which of those sounds the most...

VALUATION: MERCEDES 4-MATIC ESTATE G REG
CROSS POSTED FROM ------------------------------------------- A colleague at work (TRING/AYLESBURY) is looking to sell the following car, and would like an idea of its sale price (or even offers!) : -...
8
8

Mini Petrol Powered Corvette 'Go-Kart' For Sale (7ft Long) On UK Ebay
Hi There, I am selling, on behalf of a family member, a Mini Petrol Powered Corvette You can sit in it and it will run at about 22 mph It has never been run or used but has been in storage for over 10...
139
139

Classic Saab 900 wheel needed
Due to poor road maintenance and hitting a waterfilled pothole, we now need a wheel (steel or alloy) 5.5Jx15 for a 1986 Saab 900. The PCD is 4x114, ET40 with a centre hub of 70mm Please only reply if...
11
11

Electronic injection inlet manifold for triumph herald
Hi My dad bought a mk 4 spitfire with a herald engine. Since this i a single carb engine, and not the original, I would like to make electronic fuel injection for it. But is there anyone who has made...
5
5