Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TR7 v8 for sale
1980 persian aqua blue, with dark blue mohair hood. 73000 miles. 3.5 Rover v8 with Holley 390 carb on Offenhauser manifold, and K&N pancake filter. More details and photos at £6000 ono

MORRIS MINOR TRAVELLER FOR SALE
Morris Minor Traveller - Airforce Blue - May 1970 - 950cc. Nice registration ORV222H. Genuine, tidy car, cheap to run, maintain and insure. Can email photos if you require. MOT - 1 year, TAX -...
25
25

Honda Z600
Hi all. It's the first time I check this NG (I usually am on RC models NG's). A person here in Italy asked me for infos about his Honda Z600. He wants to know if it is worth selling it, and its value,...
1
1

Re: fitting brake peddle rubber back on?
If it does damage the rubber, then the rubber is perished and you need a new one. A rubber in good condition will stretch enough without damage. I have never seen the suggestion of boiling it before,...
2
2

What does SU stand for?
I've had various suggestions, some believable, some less so. Side Updraft? Skinners Union? The definitive answer, anyone?
7
7

How to access Newsgroups if you are a Tiscali customer
If you create an additional account using 128.230.129.223 as a server you can access the newsgroups in read only mode - at least you know what the rest of the group are up to! THEN you can post your...
16
16

Re: Tiscali customers are not able to read newsgroups
Now I know what happened to "Trevor the Saturday boy" when they shut my local Dixon's! I won't hold my breath. I'll believe it when I see it.
1
1

Stags' Triumph
Driving home slowly through a high banked Devon lane this afternoon, and a stag jumps from an eight-foot high wooded bank ON to the front wing of my Falcon. of hair still caught in the headlamp)...
17
17

Pictures about classic cars and trucks...
Hi, i would like show you some Pictures on my Website about classic cars and trucks... some fun Thomas

Reliant Robin for sale/restoration...
Shameless plug... Just in case anyone here wants to recapture something or other.. Chris D

Need a car transporting at a reasonable price.
Hi does anyone know of a fair priced service to move a vehicle from Winchester to N.Yorks? TIA Mick
6
6

Best group for vintage Rolls Royce
A friend of mine has just been GIVEN a fully working, roadworthy 1930 Roller! His father was a mechanic, and he is 'handy' but is going to need all sorts of help and advice on spares, repairs etc....
7
7

OT "Protest to the Ebay Fee Structure Increase" may concern those that buy their bits from here
OT "Protest to the Ebay Fee Structure Increase" may concern those that buy their bits from here + --------- copy from here --------- + Dear Friends, I have just read and signed the online petition:...
3
3

FA: 1965 SIIa SWB 88" Landrover

Pin for the clutch fork - '79 Spitfire
I noticed the clutch fork pin on my tranny bellhousing is not to be seen. I mean, it doesn't stick out from the top nor bottom, and there's no "circlip" that I've seen in other bellhousings. Is it...
1
1