Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Skoda estelle looking for new home
I've a skoda estelle 120L, with 36k miles on the clock. I;ve had fo the last 10 years. Need to clear space in the garage so if your interested in having htis car let me know. located in Ireland
1
1

The Silverstone Classic
There were three in Weston Super Mare on Sunday. I was driving through and noticed a collection of classics near the sea-front. Along with umpteen MGBs there were 3 SDIs - a 2600 a 3500 and a Vitesse....
17
17

Fibreglass panel repairer needed
: Ian wrote: : > A friend has just had the bonent of his Daimler Dart come off at speed : > and break itself neatly in two across the top of the windscreen. New / : > repro ones are available, but...
27
27

Standard spares
I have a spare wheel (and tyre) and a bulkhead petol tank from a 1929 Standard Avon which was based on a big 9 chassis. Located in SE Essex. Anyone interested? Colin

Car covers
Where can I get a cheap car cover? Preferably something like cotton, rather than synthetic, as it's only to be put over a car that's indoors, and big enough for an XJ.
2
2

Reduce fuel consumption avg. 13%, greenhouse emissions 50-80% and increase power
The EcoMag Activator System is a revolutionary component that can reduce the fuel consumption combustion engines, while at the same time reducing greenhouse gas emissions and giving your engine more...
3
3

FS FOC TSSC Courier Mags
| I have a collection of Courier Mags. nos. 97 to 269, a few | Turning Circles and a couple of indexes. | They contain loads of Triumph technical info would be a shame | to bin / recycle them. | If...
1
1

mk 1 escort
hi ive just brought a mk 1 escork...1972 i was thinking of doing it up a a group 4... where can i get the info to finish my prodject.. many thanks wayne
2
2

Charging Barreries when cars laid up
Hi, I understand that there is a trickle charger that you can get that will keep a battery charged when it is not in use. Can anyone advise a source? Raymond
5
5

removing Wing mirror on Morris Traveller
The sprung part sits in a square, so pressing down on it as well as holding it should prevent rotation, but if the nut is badly corroded this probably won't work. But give the nut a good soaking in...
5
5

'73 MG Midget - repair section for nearside rear wheel arch (round type)
Ah. I had it in mind at about 40 quid. Indeed.
8
8

problems with triumph spitfire clutch
I didn't see it taken apart - I only saw the plate with a "Look at that!" exclamation. ISTR though that the Jowett radiator was behind the engine, so that the engine and gearbox would slide out...
20
20

Herald 13/60 and Stromberg CD150
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a gaskets / spacer for between the inlet manifold and a Stromberg CD150 carb please? Canley Classics list the parts needed - 2 x gaskets (part number 137881) which...
7
7

Wanted - Midget oil/water guage
Does anyone have one of the combined oil pressure / water temperature guages as seen in midgets and, I believe, MGBs. Strictly no electricity involved in this one. (If you've seen it, you'll know what...
8
8

How to remove Spitfire 1500 oil sending unit
"R.N. Robinson" wrote in message news:e9ir4i$b8i$ Or one of those universal thingies for removing locking wheel nuts when the DPO didn't hand over the key? some variant thereof.
15
15