Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Desperately seeking a knob named Mr 'MIKE DEAN'
From accomodation rd, lincs, Is he still living? I've now been released from prison mike.......how about it...'eh?
12
12

Brand new Herald 13/60 bonnet for auction
Hi Folks, I just found a new steel 13/60 bonnet which I had forgotten about and don't want and which is therefore up for auction on eBay as item number 4644449945. The bad news is that the bloke I...

Excalibur limited for sale
For my good friend in Spain, I am ofering you one of the most exclusive cars in the world, his Excalibur Limited sportscar nr. 11 of 100. )As far as I know, only 40 were made by the factory in...
26
26

Trabant
Does anybody know a reliable way of establishing the year of manufacture of a Trabant? A friend of mine has just obtained one, which he believes was stored for some time between manufacture and...
17
17

Hint: Be smart and try this auctions site
Hi there, I found an interesting auctions site I am using as a start page for my searches. Try and see... It can only help you saving money after all ;-) As it's really useful to me, I can really...
3
3

I wish I had room for this
bloody tempting, but my wife would kill me!
30
30

Re: This group is full of ignorant idiots who are to far up their own....
. . . . . . . . . PRAM TOY
7
7

Free online classic car magazine and community
is a new free online magazine that deals with all issues of classic car ownership from club runs to restorations. Take a look, and if you have any articles you would like to submit then please email...
12
12

Triumph Spitfire Group
Hello All, I hope this is the right group for this question/request, if not please tell me. I just bought a 75 Spitfire and would like to locate some resouces(parts and expertise) for it in the The...
10
10

Cautious Hello
Hello. I'm picking up a Hillman Imp soon. Is this the right place to talk about it and to get advice, or do I want some other NG like the mainenance one? I've been lurking a bit and trying to get the...
73
73

Gardner diesel engines
What cars are still running over there with Gardners under the "bonnet"? I think they are a really fascinating device. So is the ferrari V12, but it's going for stupid money.
7
7

Engine fault second opinion
Got a Reliant 850cc in for some work... The owner put 50% diesel in my mistake and then to compound it, allowed someone to alter the ignition timing etc "to get him home". He drove a number of miles...
8
8

offer car transport to the continent
hello all, I will travel next weekend from Belgium to the U.K. with a van and a trailer bringing a car (fotd T) for a friend. I'm wondering if someone has a car to take back to the continent (belgium,...

Nice Ford Granada for sale
little motor.
39
39

Getting cement off paintwork...
Has anybody got any sensible, affordable (for affordable, read 'free') suggestions for removing small blobs of cement from car paintwork? I've just acquired a car that has been too close to some...
18
18