Austin 7 Swallow enquiry.

Looking for pics similar to one I had many years ago. It was a 1930 2 seater convertible, with a boat-tail and a bull nosed radiator. Lower than a std Austin 7. About the same hight as a Nippy. The closest in appearance I've found is this one.

doors but mine had separate bucket seats, a proper folding hood with detachable side windows, and a one piece windscreen. From the seats rearward though, it was totally different.The boat tail had almost flat sides with a slightly rounded, wood framed fabric covered lid. A proper boot in effect, containing the spare wheel.Seems a pretty rare model, as the only one I've ever seen is the one I had.It was completely std, so I assume there must be others somewhere.If someone has a pic, or can point me to one I'd appreciate it.TIA. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Might be worth contacting Le Riche in Jersey - they restore Swallows, and build very nice replicas based on the Ruby.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie