Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1969 Corvette
At the bottom of the spedo and Tach instrument panel there is metal bracket with 4 holes. One is the attach the speed mileage reset from the speedometer. What are the other 3 for? At the present time...
2
2

If GM goes out of business?
Not sure if I asked this before but.If GM goes out of business can they sell the rights to the 57 Chevy? Or, can you then build a 57 Chevy and they can't send the GM police after you? My friends were...
7
7

be carful
I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a lot of things

More cargo capacity for a c6 convertible
I want a 2008/2009 convertible, but I need a tad more carrying capacity than the miata-sized trunk. How can I find a way to carry a couple more suitcases? I know the coupe has a nice large volume of...
7
7

No Start (Further Diag)
Got my factory service manuals out..... GEEZE Could they make it any harder to find what you are looking for, and how to diagnose it, bouncing between both books... arrgghh OK Said to check for codes....
15
15

good morning
i trust you had a great night looking good dave

Hey guys, no start..
How's everyone doing? Well after about 3 months of sitting I charged the battery and it just cranks and cranks and won't start..... 94 Ragtop 6 Speed Are there any simple tricks to checking for...
7
7

Update...
On the "underhaul" of my '68 vert. Goal is to *never* have to re-visit the undercarrage in my personal lifetime. All research and procurement is finally done. About 3k spent in total. Another $500 on...
2
2

tires
Bought a 98 with Toyo tires. Noticed they were pretty noisy over the road. Are all tires noisy in vettes? Especially at night. Thanks
3
3

tires
Bought a 98 C5 with Toyo tires on it. They look good and the car seems to drive OK, but they are kind of noisy on the highway. Was wondering if this is a known problem, or are other tires quieter....
3
3

Auto trans Check fluid on C-5
Well I hate to sound dumb, butt ............ I looked in the owners manual and it says take it to the dealer. Does anyone know or have a page from a manual that shows how to check and add auto trans...
2
2

!986 Vette won't start
Any one know if there is a reset operation to follow seems like the Vats system or the factory alarm is locking out the ignition, every thing comes on but no power to starter or fuel pump THANKS
2
2

High Performance Driving School
The St. Louis BMW Club is holding a High Performance Driving School on the weekend of November 7-8, 2009 at Gateway International Raceway in St. Louis, MO. For more information, check out the BMW...

Nice corvette mod to a pickup truck...
is a nice time waster... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
3
3

Heads
I have a big block chevy I'm rebuilding. Can someone expalin to me open chamber and closed chamber? Wich is the best and why?
7
7