Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 2008 squeaking
I have the transparent top that has been quiet so far by just latching it down properly and keeping the seals clean and treated. Your top may just need an adjustment and the fix that has been used on...
14
14

Re: 2008 squeaking
It squeaks. There's been a GM fix for this to reduce the squeaking. I've ha= d that applied but the squeaking appears more with hot weather. I live in A= rizona. It's hot now! I get a lot of...
1
1

Re: 2008 squeaking
Not relevant

Re: 2008 squeaking
It squeaks. There's been a GM fix for this to reduce the squeaking. I've ha= d that applied but the squeaking appears more with hot weather. I live in A= rizona. It's hot now! I get a lot of...
4
4

1976 corvette engine help
I have a 76 stingray with the L-48 350 small block....can anyone help me on how to max out its potential horsepower....which carb should be used when my rpm redlines at 5,500? any advice or tips is...
5
5

Coverter, Soleniod Pack & Shift Kit + Labor for $1700!!
Am I getting a awesome deal? I have a Ford Expedition 1997 that wil only go into reverse but no other gears. I wanted to see if the deal offered to me (Coverter, Soleniod Pack & Shift Kit + Labor)...
2
2

GM and Unions
GM is out of BK. Did they renegotiate any union contracts? I haven't heard of any and I thought that was what they were going to do. Vito
3
3

CARS 1099 or Tax Question
At the end of the year who will get the 1099 for the CARS rebate? There is no such thing as a free lunch. The fine print on the CARS web page does not mention who had to report the rebate as taxable...
3
3

imagine vroom vroom vroom!!!
My fleet of corvettes are a lot of work for my employees but they don't mind as long as they can see me smile. scotty bert

The CARS thing -- Couldn't do it!
Lesson on how we get brain softened by our cars. Years ago my daughter said, "Dad, I love my car." I was hard-hearted and told her that loving a car was nonsense. After all, it's just iron and paint....
25
25

Electrical whine -C5
I have a new whine in the car, sounds electrical. The alternator is still putting out ~13.5 to 14 volts under load at fast idle. I can't tell if it is coming through the speakers or not, doesn't seem...
7
7

The great American pe nis machine
I'm driving my Supra in New Hampshire, and for some reason they saw fit to put roundabouts in the middle of Keene. I come up to one, and there is a car already entered to my left, so I wait. All of a...
43
43

Glue For Lettering?
The "V" in CORVETTE on the back of my C5 fell off. Just wondering if there is a certain type of glue I should use to put it back on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
7
7

Cooling fan question 1989
1989 38K miles, single fan, Fan runs as soon as you start the car and stays on as long as it is running and air conditioner is off. To me it is wrong that the fan runs all the time even when the car...
2
2

FS: 1991 Collect-A-Car (Vette Set) 1988 Callaway Sledghammer
1991 Collect-A-Car (Vette Set) 1988 Callaway Sledghammer I have for sale 1991 Collect-A-Card (Vette Set) "1988 Corvette Callaway Sledghammer" Hologram in MINT condition. The Hologram features the...