Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Corvette Stingray gets 627 HP by Callaway
Job well done. They under promised and over delivered! From AB 2014 CALLAWAY CORVETTE HP, TORQUE UPDATE: 627 bhp, 610 lb-ft Callaway engineers have finalized Callaway Corvette powertrain management...

Club members buying those $100k Z06's like crazy
Sure will be a lot of nice $50k used cars when they come off lease in 3 years. Vito

Corvette Stingray gets 627 HP by Callaway
Job well done. They under promised and over delivered! From AB 2014 CALLAWAY CORVETTE HP, TORQUE UPDATE: 627 bhp, 610 lb-ft Callaway engineers have finalized Callaway Corvette powertrain management...

PING: DAD! question about c4 ecm problem
I have a 1990 C4. base engine, 6 speed. All of a suddent it would start locking out my ignition as if it where reading my key chip as invalid. 5 minutes later it would reset and I could get it started...
2
2

Ford new Voodoo 5.2
180 deg crankshaft. 526 hp at 7500 rpm. 429 lb/ft at 4750. The Corvette continues to get GM's lame 6.2 l. Boring, but the brain deal old folks that buy Corvettes do not know the difference. Small, hi...
4
4

PING: Doc Help please on how to verify key cylynder read on 1990 C4
I have a no start situation on a 1990 C-4 manual. At key up,the security lite does not display on the IP and you don't hear the fuel pump prime. Battery voltage is good as well as the starter and...

31,320 miles long term C7. Car and Driver
August 2015, pp 79. 2014 Stingray Z51 New Engine at 6000 mi New starter New rear axle seals New climate control module New seat mounted side airbag New seat after airbag replacement botched What a...
10
10

I A C valve nightmare on 89 vette !!!
my c4 vette idles fine when started cold . as it gets warmer it becomes hard to keep it running , until it just stalls . it has all the symptoms of a faulty iac valve. i must continue to apply more...
1
1

Loose Mirrors
I have owned Corvettes for decades, including the C5,C6, and C7, and have not seen this issue before in any car: The outside mirrors on both driver and passenger door will not hold their position when...
7
7

Exhausts sounds: Mustang vs Corvette
I heard a late model mustang under acceleration the other day. Compared to the late model Corvettes in our club, the Corvettes sound positively anemic. Almost like a kazoo. Why can't GM do a better...
7
7

reset security diy on a C5 corvette
Well hello there. im wondering if anybody could tell me if there is a way to reset security Diy on a C5 corvette. I bought it three years ago. i love it. But i really hate it when i turn it onn and...
2
2

C5 EBCM 2001
I had my OEM module start throwing C1214 codes and the ABS lights come on about 4-5 years ago. I sent it to ABS Fixers and it worked like a champ until 4 months ago and began throwing 1214, 1270...

C7
I had the opportunity to get a look at the C7 in town. Our first (small town). It seems as though the roof has been dropped down. My imagination? Bob Drake
19
19

Programming Tire Sensors
Got my Sensors from Rockauto the other day. Just wanted to know if = anyone could post the procedure to program the new Sensors with the = Magnet Thank you in advance Evan 2002 Magnetic Red Coupe...
3
3

Chevrolet Recall
GM has recalled more than a million cars because a heavy key chain or an ac cidental pull on it can turn off the ignition. My Cruz and Malibu Hybrid a re not recalled and even a heavy pull cannot turn...