Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What to buy
I can buy a 2006 Corvette with only 10k miles for a very low price. The thing is - it was wrecked and then restored. The title will say "salvage". The shop that did the work does only Corvettes and...
6
6

Who are the vendors now?
Back when I was real active I remember Mid-America Corvette, Ecklers, and one other vendor who used to send me mail order catalogs. I assume it's all online now.... anyone got a list of the vendors...
14
14

Repair/Replacement of 12-Disc CD Player
The GM factory installed Pioneer 12-Disc CD Player in my 2001 C5 locked up and would not even eject the carrier. The GM dealer wanted way too much money to pull it, ship it off for repair and...
3
3

AC temperature control problem (C5 )
Passenger side dial is set in the center default position. No matter where I adjust the driver's side dial the passenger side is blowing ice cold and the driver's side is barely cool at all. What is...
1
1

ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R
2
2

Get in, sit down, hold on, and will you please....shut up !

Speed bleeders
I got some of these for my 76 vette so I could do a brake fluid change alone. For some reason I cannot get the damned things to work. On the web, they say 1/2 to 1 turn out. I get nothing. Then if I...

Corvette is secure , according to GM's CEO in interview
9
9

'77 Corvette
I'm going to look at a '77 that I know is going to need a lot of cosmetic work, as the car spent a lot of time in the sun. Is there anything in particular that I should look for as far as mechanical...
14
14

BuyaVette
Anyone have any poop on BuyaVette in Atlanta. See On the surface seems to be to a good place to find a decent Vette at a reasonable price.
1
1

7 quarts of oil in a 2001 vette
I took my Vette in for an oil change. The tech put in 7 quarts, but only 6.5 quarts is called for. Will the extra 1/2 quart harm the engine. Should I take it back and have him remove 1/2 quart? S
9
9

FIAT ?
Does that still stand for, "Fix It Again Tony"
7
7

GM, help is here?
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill If you think health care is...
18
18

There You Go
See what I mean about the company GM having their heads up their asses. They get rid of Pontiac and keep Buick.
13
13

Hesitation on Inclines/Declines 96LT1 Auto
I=92ve got 96 LT1 auto, that recently started doing a slight hesitation on inclines and declines. It=92s not where it backfires or anything like that, it=92s just a very slight hesitation. It=92s been...
2
2