Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NASCAR

pontiac g8
Hey wifes cadillac srx truck is up. Thinking about the g8 would look nice next to the 00 vette. Would be nice to have a car that fast with a back seat and every day driving. Anyone have real...
5
5

Supra> ANY Street Legal Corvetee
Fastest car in the mile
14
14

ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R
SEE THE FULL COMPARISON STORY: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=134467?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1.* Corvette Grand Sport Road Test:...
5
5

GTR SPEC-V CRUSHES Corvette ZR1 @ the Ring, and even beats the Viper SRT10 ACR
If you can read Japanese, the breaking news is that the GTR Spec V crushed the ZR1 by over 6 seconds, and beat even the Viper ACR by about 2 seconds. Here's the Proof. I would also expect a 0-60 time...
2
2

2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend Pictures
I went to the 2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend last month to check out the exotic cars. It was held on Flagler Drive in downtown West Palm Beach, FL. There was a great collection of high end cars...
2
2

GM email Promo
Big print: email offer for 0% apr for 60 months But, it's for an '08. What GM is missing here is that interest rates are zilch right now. (And most Corvette buyers know that!) -- pj
3
3

RELISTED : 1973 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe in So. CA - NO RESERVE !!!
This highest bidder takes it..... for looking. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D33030639951=1

C4...1988...Service Engine Soon Warning
I'm getting the 'Service Engine Soon' light on my dash regularly...I only use the car for long trips to Florida 3 or 4 times a year...For these trips the engine runs at 2000 to 2200 rpms for 10 to 11...
3
3

Re: When GM Folds/ Corvettes Parts
Don't forget Circuit City. Sears and Target are on the ropes - both may be gone by the end of 2009.
1
1

Re: Barrett Jackson Bubble may have popped a 2nd time?
Has anyone considered what these car sold for new? I think, in general, they are selling for what they are worth. ve popped a second time this

GM, Ford, Chrysler and the Superbowl
Did anyone notice the conspicuous absence of American car commercials during the SuperBowl (I know what your thinking, american car commercials are non existent in general). I saw great Altima...
9
9

Need help c4 racing wheel discs
Does any one know if there are racing disc wheel covers available for 17" c4 rims? I have seen them in magazines but never where they can be purchased. If anyone has them please let me know if you...

Re: Keyless entry for '87.
Yeah, there are several keyless systems that work great on the Corvette. The Valet system from Circuit City and one of the Viper systems from Best Buy are the same system. You get keyless lock and...

Letter to GM from a Supplier
Got this in my morning email from an old squadron mate: =========================================== > Auto Supplier Tells GM Where To Go > > > > > > This message says a lot about our need to stand up...
4
4