Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: 1973 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe in So. CA - Last Few Hours!
Yes, it's not original - as I've disclosed. However, the original steering wheel, emblems, radio and even glass is available if the buyer wishes to have it. Professionally restored doesn't necessarily...
5
5

Re: Squeling Bose Speakers
The amplifier needs to be replaced.

Re: Cool Vintage 1978 Silver Anniversary Jackets For Corvette Lovers
I sure wish I could be this brief but I have enough trouble even with more words getting my message across.

Re: '74 Vette question
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:51:00 -0500, "Dad" puked: Evidently he had a 4 wheel alignment performed recently. How well it was done, I don't know. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
1
1

Re: studded tires and the C5
1/8 inch of snow is all it takes to strand a summer tire. Ignoring the tread pattern, all-season tires are siped (sort of) which makes all the difference on ice. I wouldn't use summer tires in the...

Re: Bailout Comment on a Corvette Forum
I could have told you your 2006 Vette was crap. Wagoner and his cronies are screwing Cadillac and Vettes owners the most by selling them junk for way too much money. A 2006 Vette is really only worth...

Re: Females love to show off in front of their webcams
Well, I guess the spammers have pretty much done in the newsgroups. You guys frequent the corvetteforum?

Re: Kind of funny looking at some of my old postings.
Jeez I'm amazed you stuck around after all that abuse !!! kickstart - Hey I'm just kiddin

Re: 1974 corvette water pump
NO,about 180-190 deg,new hoses,thermosant, I run it 45 min & NO water movement in radiator ?? Thanks.

Re: '93 brakes?
The brake pads have a tiny wear indicator tab on them. This tab is situated so that it will contact the rotor at a right-angle when the pad gets below about 10%. If this is the source of your noise,...

Re: What killed the banks
Greed.

Re: Letter from GM
WTF? The head of GM flew to DC in the company Learjet. Cost to GM: $20k. Cost for a seat on a commercial airliner, even first class: Less than $1k. It may be a drop in the bucket, but if I fail at my...

Re: Letter from GM
These CEO's are the epitomie of entitlement. How could anyone spend $22,000,000 in their lifetime, even if they lived large ? A person could live extremely well just off of the interest on $22...

Re: POLL: Are you driving your Corvette(s) far less...strictly based on the current economic conditions ?
mileage was 31.6 mpg for a tank while averaging 73.2 mph. The Well, that's one fine running automobile you have there. Wish I could get that in my Z06. But heh, I woulda bought a Prius if I wanted 40...

Re: GM crisis ... and your thoughts buying a new Corvette now
I think they are already doing that although not in a 5 liter or Corvette. Myself I'd never touch one that has an OH cam, not required as I see it. What was that short lived Corvette with the boat...