Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Starting problem 1987 Corvette coup
I had a similar problem with my '87. The VATS can not like the "chip" (it's really just a resistor with one of about a dozen values) because it gets a poor connection. If the VATS doesn't like the...

winter tires for C6?
The time has come to replace the original tires on my 06 coupe (Z51). I am thinking of taking a few winter (all weather) trips this year, and having discovered how poor the original tires are in snow...

Re: Be careful out there
REPLY: A young 20 something Mother just lost her life in a bad car accident ; but her 3 small kids survived the car crash and are in bad condition. The head on collision was caused by a Drunk woman...

Looking at a '08 Z06
I watched the show Ultimate Factories, The Corvette Z06 on one of the HD channels yesterday - twice. Today found me over at the Chevy dealer. They have a used '08 with 2477 miles. Lady ordered a '09...

Opinions Please
Looking for some opinions, received quite a bit of help her on my last purchase, esp from Dad, trouble is my wife took it over, so I am once more looking. I Have found two cars that I am interested...
10
10

Engine problems -Temperature related
I have a 1990 C4 L98 with some engine issues. Any suggestions would be welcome. The problems seem to be temperature related. When the engine is cold, or the air temperature relatively cool, say below...
1
1

Re: 1990 Tach Filter Question
Try Mid America. That is where I got mine for my 86.
2
2

Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV
After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections show floor. The attraction is known for having one of the...

1955 Wonderbar question
On the 1955 Wonderbar radio, if a tuning slider is set for a non-active frequency (or a weak station), and the corresponding button is pushed, should the radio stop on said slider or keep seeking...
1
1

How much to fix these problems
Saw a used 98 vette today. All good other then following. Passenger window closes on top a little, causing some wear. Says this is pretty common in 97-98 c5's. I just would want it fixed. Wear on...
19
19

Just in case you missed this
The link says it all.
1
1

HD 700R4
I'm thinking of replacing my TH350 with a 700R4 to get OD. Quick search on the web brings up a lot of so called heavy duty units. Are they any good? What problems will I run into? Will a 700R4 hold up...
9
9

1988 35th anniversary #1580 for sale
i listed it on Delaware's craig's list and here original miles... car was owned by my father and i bought it from him 8 years ago.. i have the CarFax report that shows all is good. asking $12,500/BO...

Car care products
Hi all, I don't remember where I read this but it was about Armorall being bad for dash/tires/etc. because it makes stuff crack. Yesterday at a cruise-in I asked several owners of classic cars and...
1
1

ES-12a
Does anybody have any comments on usings ES-12a in a R-12 car?
4
4