Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C4 LT-1 mysteriously cut out
Anybody ever see this? Preface, new(rebuilt ECM, failed emission test, old one wasn't seeing an O2 sensor) Driving along last week, and decided to stretch the Vette's legs. WOT going up a ramp to...

AC refrigerant R12a vs R134
Can any of the AC experts discuss R12a refrigerant, which is claimed to be OK for ozone layer (and legal) but superior performing compared to R134. TIA
5
5

Prototype/Full Scale/ Wood-Clay Corvette
I have a prototype Corvette *With All The Molds. The Corvette is on a New Corvette Chasis with New Corvette Wheels and Tires. I'm in Arlington Texas. I want $2500.00 for Everything ! I'm told there is...
3
3

Life After GM?
Yoou guys given any thought to Life after GM? At this point it doesn't sound good.
6
6

Kruse auction
I happened to watch just a little of the Kruse auction at Auburn yesterday, and a lady bought a 1991 ZR-1 that had 71 (not a typo) miles on it. It was for all practical purposes brand new. It had...
2
2

FA: Sears/Penske DC Inductive timing light>Exc. Condx
At only $9.99>

Corvette Calendar
Hi guys, a rare Corvette Calendar, looks good to me!

1970 Corvette 350 cu. in. brakes
I have been messing about with these brakes for months on and off. I postede in May time about the difficulty of getting fluid through to the back calipers. See here: have spent over 1000 dollars on...
5
5

VW ranks first over Corvette and every one else
1
1

'93 coupe - "Service ASR"
This evening while cruising at a constant 40 mph the car suddenly bucked a bit and the "Service Engine Soon" light came on in the DIC. A quarter-mile or less later that went out and the "Service ASR"...

intermittebt start '76 vette...
I am hoping someone will have the pateince to help a relative amareur along here. I have the dreaded 'intermittent start' issue on my 1976 corvette (automatic). I replaced the starter solenoid just to...
10
10

intermittent start on 76.
I am hoping someone will have the pateince to help a relative amateur along here. I have the dreaded 'intermittent start' issue on my 1976 corvette (automatic). I replaced the starter solenoid just to...
1
1

Re: Small men Drive BIG Trucks
LOL! Google Groups - the WebTV of usenet...

Re: Small men Drive BIG Trucks
Why waste so much time posting lame trolls just because you're a clueless fuckwit?

Re: Small men Drive BIG Trucks
Nope, I get along fine with my crank Victrola, why waste my money on junk made in other countries? I certainly don't need to sound big if that's what your need is, but somebody read that to you as a...
3
3