Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM missed a recall of my 2000 C5.
It has a slot for the key ring instead of a single hole. As I was driving along, I gave the key chain a a light tug and the ignition switched off. W hie the press says you lose steering and brakes,...
11
11

Replace Tice pressure sensors 2002 c5
Looking for a good price to replace tire pressure sensors in palm beach = fl ecklers wants 79.00 each any help or alternative Thank you in advance Ev
9
9

1968 corvette wiper door troubleshooting
When I start my 1968 corvette, the wiper door opens. The wipers and headlights work fine, but the door stays open unless I close it manually after the car is turned off. Any suggestions?
4
4

PICS: The Corvettes Are Finally Being Rescued from the Museum Sinkhole
Finally the Corvettes are being rescued after the Museum Sinkhole. The damage looks quiet bad, as to be expected. What a tragedy. It could have been worse, but at least not all is lost and they are...
1
1

Hennessey reveals HPE700 Twin-Turbo Corvette Stingray [w/video]
Hennessey Performance (HPE) has released another weapon for those determined to outgun all other vehicles on the road. This one is called the HPE700 Twin-Turbo Corvette Stingray View the attachments...

C5 CORVETTE AUX IN ADAPTER FREECOM WIRELESS PdAuX3W-CL2
freecom wireless PdAuX3WT-CL2 Auxiliary Audio Input Adapter with USB Port for Charging. A must have for C5 Corvettes, interface portable GPS, XM Satellite / Sirius Sat Radio, MP3, iPod to factory...
5
5

CHEVY CORVETTE C5 GPS MP3 IPOD XM SIRIUS SAT AUX IN USB
freecom wireless PdAuX3WT-CL2 Auxiliary Audio Input = Adapter with USB Port for Charging. Click here to purchase online must have for C5 Corvettes, = interface portable GPS, XM Satellite / Sirius Sat...
1
1

UAW loses unionization vote at VW plant in Tennessee
Great news.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Black Widow
Fans of Captain America can expect to see Chevrolet's seventh-generation Corvette Stingray when the superhero's latest flick, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, hits theaters on April 4. But it...

1962 corvette concern.
Hi guys, Question 1: I am looking at buying a 1962 corvette. It had a frame off restore in 1989 and paint job(Honduras Maroon). It is in good shape, with just some mino r scratches and stuff. The...
2
2

Corvette Convertible kicks off with exclusive Premiere Edition
From AB Chevrolet announces Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible 2013-11-26 DETROIT ? From a scale model to the real car, there are many ways to give America's iconic sports car, the...
1
1

Trickle Charging a C7 battery
Having owned C5 and C6 convertibles which have been stored for the winter, I have become accustomed to using a trickle charger directly connected to the battery for many years. The rest of the car has...
24
24

Wont turn over.
"jim Trinca" wrote in message news:d488b$528fc9fe$42bb6765$ You got it right, it makes no noise when trying to start and happens without warning indicators. The GM part #1958679 spring is lighter and...
4
4

C7s on the way
I was driving back from Louisville Tuesday last week on I-65 south of Indy and up ahead saw a hauler with a bunch of covered-up cars. Got alongside, and it was nine C7 'Vettes, on the way to their...
2
2

Cool C-7 Corvette Stuff
?&utm_campaign=awdailydrive http://gmauthority.com/blog/2013/09/2014-corvette-stingray-production-video/ This is a big week for spy shots, and apparently a friend of a friend of a “friend” snapped...