Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1965-82 Corvette Shif Knob FS
I have a new GM in box black shift knob for 1965-1982 Corvettes. Part number 371753. 20.00 includes postage in USA LMK if interested. Brian

Carlisle Aug 22 - Aug 24 - Anyone Going?
This will be my first time - It should be a blast! I'm driving my 99 FCR with my buddy whose taking his 08 Z-06 (the bastard!) :) We're in Maryland.

Re: Bloomingto0n Gold
What did you pay for the 1970 out of curiousity ? 350 cid motor ?
1
1

Z06 review in C&D
Latest Car and Driver mag just hit my doorstep (Aug issue). They compare the Z06 with the Viper, 911 GT-2 and the GT-R. Seems the GT-R came out first, followed by the Porsche, Viper and Vette. The...
1
1

Re: Old Chevy Ads
My favorite was the 57 "Sweet Smooth and Sassy" ad with the gal in the evening gown standing next to a 57 Convertible. The bad part is I'm old enough to remember it:) Al

C5 Turn Signals Not Working
The turn signals stopped working on my 2000 C5 when the weather is hot. No flash. No click. Nothing. Both sides. Some googling indicates it's probably the flasher/hazard light switch and that the dash...
4
4

Bloomingto0n Gold
Well, we're back from another Bloomington Gold, only this time I have 2 more cars than what I had when I left. Prices were down about 30-40% and less than 30% of the cars going across Mecum's block...
4
4

IOWA Floods
IOWA Have you noticed that Cedar Rapids is under10 feet of water? Have you noticed thousands upon thousands of people are STILL displaced? Have you noticed that nobody is looting every empty property...
2
2

Re: alt groups, rec groups
(expert = drip under pressure)

Re: alt groups, rec groups
Strange! I've never seen evidence of animosity in here, EXCEPT that directed at you in particular Now why do you think that occurs?
1
1

Corvette Electric Hardtop Hoist w/Remote: FS

lupiini
Transmutaatiotekniikasta. *Maassamme ydinalalla on tuskin mitään niin tarkoin TABU:na pirettyä systeemiä, kuin mahdollisuus neutraloida edes osin maailman vaarallisimpia ihmiskunnan...

What tailgaters deserve
If life was fair cops would drag tailgaters out of their cars and beat them within an inch of their lives instead of just tasering college students and beating up minorities. What would be even better...
26
26

eBay: 1977 Factory Service manual

Corvette ZR1 Build - Brightcove