Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

72 corvette bogs
I have a 72 vette with a stock 350 200 hp when the secondaries start to open it bogs and then it kicks in but not like i think it should it has the stock Q-jet on it and im not sure is it is the carb...
7
7

C5 that looks like 1953 Vette
I was at Corvette show in Merrimack, NH on Sunday and saw 2 of these. had planned on talking to both owners, but I was with 3 other people and non-car issues came up while browsing and we ended up...
5
5

what do you think about the camaro ss 2002
Looking for a vette came across a red convertible ss camaro. Have not driven it yet. Does it flex like my c4 did or better like the c5. Please dont harass me. real opionons please red, 6spd 18K miles...
18
18

Hello my name is Raymond Ambrosini and I have a question on my 2007 Corvette
Paid cash and got a great deal from the dealership. My question is this. I currently have forged aluminum upper/lower control arms (for strength and light weight), multi-link design with...

Seafoam . Whats your experience with it ?
started hearing alot about this product and how its a favorite with Old Timer Mechanics. I was reluctant to try this , but, picked up a can and used it as directed : In the oil crankcase, in the...

Corvette Cruise-In ~ Gaithersburg, MD May 31st
Anyone out there plan to go? Mark your calendar for a Corvette Cruise-In and Fun Show which will be held on Saturday, May 31st in Gaithersburg, MD from 10AM-4PM. Corvette owners can enter the...

c3 Trailing Arm
About 6 months ago I had the the trailing arm assembley in my 1973 replaced by one I bought bebuilt from a shop in South Jersey. The rebuilt assembly was a rebuilt bolt on trailing arm. Two days ago...
1
1

Need Info GS 1996 Tires 315/35-17
Any feedback on the follow tires: Nitto N555 NT or BFGOODRICH G FORCE Thanks GS135

Vacuum Lines 1984 Corvette
My ductwork doors will not function, my air conditioning is working properly (fan and coolant). It appears that one of my vacuum lines are incorrect and the duct doors are 'stuck' closed. Can somone...
1
1

Corvette show - May 25 - NH
The Gate City Corvette Club will be holding their 29th annual show at Anheuser-Busch, Daniel Webster Highway in Merrimack, NH on Sunday, May 25. This event supports the American Cancer Society through...

Should i grease the entire Speedo Cable before hooking it back up ??
1970 Corvette , big block. Im about to install a new Speedo Cable ; should i grease the entire metal cable before putting it into the sheath ? How about greasing the female receptacle at the...
7
7

by by corvette
I posted when I found my new car. 01 blue vert. 6 spd. $24K with 40K miles. After I bought it, I found this creaking in the back about 90% of the time when I took my foot off clutch. It was not torque...

Weekend
Best to all on this Memorial Day weekend. Please drive a Chevy safely. Have a HotDog, some Potato Salad and a domestic beverage. (Apple pie is optional.) Offer thanks for our troops and a wish or...
8
8

Z06 Console heat
Just got new Z06 427 and the temperature between the seat and the console is really hot (too hot to leave hand there). Windows down cools off BEHIND the seats but no airflow next to console side of...
6
6

Opinion: '88 shock replacement
Hi, My car now has 137,000 kms and I notice that it 'floats' a little. I suspect it's time to replace the shocks. My book says it's aneasy job. I don't have the z51 suspension package and my car came...
3
3