Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Amazing Corvette Jackets and Shirts
Are you the owner or an employee?

Opinion Please...
Can someone here give me an opinion of this vett. I have looked at it, and it is as advertised, just not sure about the price Thanks
9
9

Just started shopping C5s and would like some advice, please
Hello: I am in the market for my first Corvette. I have read a few books, done some internet research, and have some Corvette experience from my brother's ownership. (My brother has owned C3, C4, and...
3
3

Frame Crack
Hi all Took my 77 to an alignment shop today and the tech pointed out a small crack in the frame on the drivers side near the lower control arm and coil spring. He says that he sees this a lot on the...
2
2

what is the best method to purge braking system?
I have to do a brake job on old Betsy and need to totally change the brake fuid at the same time. Is it best to totally drain the system, do repairs and then re-fill eveything? Or just undo what I...
2
2

'94 AC Diverter & Comp Cycles
Well broke out the ole girl a couple weeks ago.. Had to put in a new battery, old one wouldn't take a charge. (it was several years old) First day on the road the AC (Auto Option Equipped) would blow...
3
3

Corvette Calendar 2009
Hi guys , here's a link to a very nice Corvette calendar on It's for 2009, but don't be late ! Greetings, Fred.
1
1

More Corvette ZR1 KILLERS out of Japan
As badly as the GTR crushed the ZO6 in 0-60, 1/4 mile, and at the Nurburg ring and the GTR Spec-V crushed the ZR1 at the ring as well, the BASE 552 bhp Lexus L-FA even crushed the ZR1 worse than that....
3
3

Re: C5 Exhaust Fascia Blackout
Sticks on with two sided poster tape? The whole set up looks pretty cheap to me.
1
1

Buffing Paint??
I have a friend whos SUV (Black) needs buffing. Love Bugs & Waterspots.... He has an ORBITAL buffer. What is a good compound to use with an orbital? He called a local paint supplier and the guy...
5
5

Another C4/Bose system question
I have a 90 Corvette convertible in which the previous owner replaced the Bose head system with a Pioneer CD/radio. The speakers are all the original Bose with amplifiers. The rear speakers are very...
2
2

Gel car batteries
I was in an auto parts store and in conversation, the gel batteries came up. Unfortunately I could buy a regular 36mos/84mos. battery for $85 (w/core) and the same gel was $200 (I guess with core...
4
4

Re: Salvage title
"> Question is - Can you get insurance on this car ? better check first. And if it was in an accident , what would they pay you ? It's already been totaled. Can you get agreed value ins ? kickstart

Re: Salvage title
Thanks for the comments. The main thing is that this car would be checked out thoroughly before purchase so there are no mechanical "surprises". Then it would be drive, drive, drive, with no regard to...
1
1

Re: OT- prepping car for daughter at college
Just want to thank everyone for the excellent advice. I will seriously consider all the advice. And thanks for allowing me to post an off topic post and not flaming me for it. FWIW, no pics but I will...
5
5