Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What tires? 74 BB Coupe
It is time for new tires on my 74 stock big block 4 spd coupe. Currently running 235/60 TA's, thinking of staying same just wondering if anyone has any opinions or recommendations as to tire and size...
1
1

Lug Nut Torque
1986 Corvette all stock with stock wheels. Suggested Torque on lug nuts? Does 90lbs sound right???
3
3

Convertible Wind Diverter
Eckler's sells a wind diverter for $33. It is final and fits over the headrests. Their description is as follows: Corvette Cockpit Wind Diverter, Convertible, Black, 1998-2004 Diverts Wind For A More...

Corvette ZR1 destoryed even before being released
times C6 ZO6 7:43 Corvette ZR1 ? 7:42? Bugatti Veyron 7:40 Nissan GTR 7:38 Porsche Carrera GT 7:28 Nissan GTR Spec V 7:25.
5
5

FS/ 94 Convertible
FS/ 94 Convertible Only posting for a friend. Interested parties, please phone seller directly. 94 / Corvette Convertible (ragtop look) White outside / Red & Black inside Very EXCELLENT Condition /...
2
2

No Current in Car
I just installed a new temperature gauge in my '69 vette. To test the gauge, I tried to start my car. The engine turned over about three times, without starting. This is not unusual since the car has...
4
4

omg love this car
Loved my c4 targa. Never thought anything could be better. Drove.... really drove my new used 01 convertible today. Oh my god. Quiet and smooth, great acceleration, no flex no squeek, no cowel shake....
4
4

Apparent Ground Wires on "69 Wiper Switch Assembly
I hope this message makes sense. In removing my wiper switch assembly, I accidentally pulled at least one wire, and maybe two wires, out of a terminal. One of the wires is black. I think this wire...

creak in rear 01 c5
Just picked up my blue convertible. Love it. Great car. Loved my 96, would STILL love my 96... 05 is just better. (c4 may have been more fun) Anyway, I am very partricular and found 3 problems. 2 I...
3
3

1990 Brake material question
I have a 90 c4 that I am going to redo the brakes on this summer. I auto cross it some and otherwise drive it like I think a vette should be driven. The question is; Do drilled rotors actually perform...
1
1

LF Info on 71 distributor
Gents, Hope someone can point me to the right information. I have a 71 350/270HP coupe and the previous owner replaced the distributor, but with the wrong one, as I need the one with the tach-drive. I...
4
4

what do you think
Had a 93 vert loved it, hated ride. Sold it years ago. Bought a 96 lt4 loved everything about it. sold it (stupid) to get a newer vette, but things happened and I could not get it. Both cars sold with...
9
9

Temperature Guage
I have a '69 vette. I noticed yesterday that the temperature gauge did not show any movement, even after the car had been driven for a while. This was unusual. All other gauges are working, including...
3
3

New floor jack time.
After over thirty years, it looks like my Hein-Werner O'Boy ton and a quarter floor jack is on its last legs. It's leaking fluid even when it isn't under load, and it looks like there's no source for...
2
2

1970 brakes
I can remember seeing inserts for pitted slave cylinder calipers some time in the past 30 years. Are these still available, how would I fit them and are there any problems? I don't really have any...
5
5