Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: PARTING OUT COMPLETE 1966 FORD THUNDERBIRD- rottedHonda@yahoo.com
"Dwight D. Eisenhower" wrote off-topic in message ---snip the off-topic crap---- hope this helps your spam fetish :-)
2
2

FWIW story
Today I was telling my wife that I'd like to buy a C3 convertible but pre 1973 (to get chrome bumpers). Hours later as we were driving out of our street, I had to wait for a car to pass before I could...

Hot Rod King, Dead At Age 63
Boyd Coddington: Boyd Coddington, Hot Rod King, Dead At Age 63 sure is a loss of one of the greatest hot-rod buildersthat ever lived. to Boyd, friends and Family http://tinyurl.com/34l8leit

91 Corvette battery replacement
Battery died on my 1991 convertible , is that something that can be installed by a not too handy owner . Any thoughts would be appreicated. Thanks in advance .
3
3

72 corvette head lights
i just bought a 72 vette and the head lights slam up and when turned on and slam down when turned off not sure if it is a vacume problem or if there are bushings worn i was wondering if anyone had any...
4
4

1988 Corvette
Does anyone know if the supension system on this year vechile is a Z-51 or a Z-52 it was the 1st yr for 17" wheels,4 spped with OD,or were I can look for code. No glove box and not in console?? --...
1
1

C5 Chassis - A look Underneath
In case you ever wanted a good look at whats underneath... (I have nothing to do with this auction- I just thought some of you might like to see the pictures)
2
2

Hot Sale$B!A(BSelling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com
We are selling HID CONVERSION KIT , Ballast and the related product, please come to our website and check it out!!! Our business is your business!! 1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts,...

C5 - left turn clicker problem
Quick and stupid question: Any reason why the left turn clicker goes double the speed of the right turn clicker?
6
6

Ash Tray Conversion - Any Ideas?
IMHO - the ash tray is a waste of valuable space. If I could have a cubby hole instead, I could store glasses, garage opener, etc. Anyone have an idea as to how I can make the ash tray into a storage...
1
1

The Nissan GTR's REAL secret to it's incredible numbers at the strip and track
The secret is that the Nissan GTR doesn't have 480 hp at the flywheel, it has 480 WHP. It has about 575 hp at the flywheel. The GTR Spec V has about 620-650 hp at the flywheel. The EVO Version(GTR...
16
16

2002 Body Style
What do you call the body style of a 2002 with a trunk? Not the lift back type. It is the same body style as a Z06. Thanks, Travis
5
5

Hood Alignment '75
Hi all, Just had a new radiator, shroud, and foam strips installed in my '75 model. When I got home from the shop I noticed that the hood is rubbing the body on the driver's side while there is about...
4
4

1996 Clutch Switch Issue
I have a 96 with an LT4. Lately when the ignition key is turned the car won't always start. I think it is the clutch safety switch since the last time it didn't start, I didn't release the pressure on...
2
2

PICS: 2008 Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06 Big engine/price
Beginning this spring, those of you with enough coin in your Corvette-shaped piggy bank can order the 2008 Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06. The special edition C6 comes with with Crystal Red...
1
1