Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

convertible corvette for sale on eBay
Hi, I would sure appreciate comments/suggestions on this listing: 130162397949 you very much! Sue
17
17

dumb questions but gotta ask
I've been reading how more comfortable the newest Corvettes are for long hauls. How does it compare to riding in a Lexus 3xx or 4xx car for a long trip (for the driver and passenger in their 60's)?...
19
19

First Post, looking for advice (0/1)
First post here and looking for advice. Trading my Harley for my first vett (always wanted one) and looking at two totally different styles, so looking for info from someone who knows these cars....
6
6

Fixing Clear coat on decent paint
I was going to do this as Off Topic but after the way the 3 Problems has gone, this is almost completely on topic. :-) I'm looking at a Camaro for a daily driver. Decent car, great price, as it has...
2
2

Auxillary fuses
How do you remove the panel under the glove box to reach the fuse for the cigar lighter?
1
1

Re: My 2nd vette, a 1961
Wow..id say that looks pretty clean ! Congrat's .

Re: My 2nd vette, a 1961
Now that's sexy congrats, and enjoy...

Bondo on corvette
I have a hair line crack in the fender of my stingray, and was wondering if i can use Bondo to cover ir and sand it smooth?
1
1

'75 Stingray light sticks
My one head light sticks when opening, I have to get out and pop the top of the bumper to let it up the rest of the way. I have tried to find where to adjust it forward a little, but can not locate...
3
3

71 W/ starting problem
Need some assistance or recommendations regarding a problem I am having with my 71/350/auto. I am having a challenge when starting the car, after it has warmed up or after it first starts up and I run...
11
11

OT / Solving Three Problems That The US Has
I think we could solve three problems the US has very easily... 1. Dig a Mote about 75 yards wide, the entire length of the border between the US and Mexico. 2. Take the dirt that we dug up and send...
9
9

Corbeau seats in a C5
Does anyone out there have experience with installing Corbeau seats in a C5? Were you able to re-use the stock seat belts? I'm looking at the Corbeau A4, LG1, CR1, TRS, VX2000 types with various seat...
2
2

C6 Glass Cleaning
I have had my 2008 coupe for about a month now. I have found that when I wash, I cannot get the glass to be streak free. I hate to be anal about it and I may be the only one to notice. But I would...
15
15

Service Engine Soon Code P1153 & Rough Idle
96 LT1, 101K miles, Auto My car started overheating the other day in stop and go traffic, I pulled over into a car wash and sprayed water on the radiator and it started to cool down. It got up about...
1
1

Blue Devil
I was reading an article about the Z07 with 7 liter supercharged 650bhp w/ 3 second 0-60mph and 200 + mph top end for around $100k planned to come out in 2009. It's currently known as the Blue Devil...
14
14