Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1990 Vert
Hey group: Bought a 1990 vert. 1st vette. I have had it about two months and never put the top up. Did so today, its in pretty bad shape. I went to put it down, now I cannot get it down. The...

Re: Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 85164
REPLY: I 'cope' with societal problems by staying close to God in a personal relationship ; ALL of our cultures moral degradation can be traced to when America turned its back on God and Godly...
21
21

climate control problem
86 corvette air condiction works fine until i hit a bump in the road or make a sharp turn it s blow s hot very hot air and stay hot help
1
1

climate control problem
86 corvette air condiction works fine until i hit a bump in the road or make a sharp turn it s blow s hot very hot air and stay hot help

NOS Speedo cluster
NOS speedo and tach cluster for '78 - '82 corvette complete with bezel/lens $175

C4 Vibration
My 94 convertable starts to vibrate around 65 mph. Feels like it is in the back of the car. Can feel it through the gear shift, so could it be drive shaft? Car is just at 100K. Recently acquired the...
11
11

84 HEI Tach drive distributator
This may sound like a real foolish question, I had a Mallory HEI distributator installed last year. My vete left me sit along the road, it just stopped running. From the tach connection on th...

63E Mirror mount specs?
I removed my O/S LH mirror today and discovered that the mount appears to be from a 63L to 67E, according to catalogs. Would it be possible that the screws that hold the mirror mount to the body would...
2
2

1979 Cam replacement
I have a pretty clean 79 L82 vette that Id like to put a performance cam in... question do I need to take out the motor or is there enough room to take out the cam without removing the motor? Also any...
3
3

Install O/S mirror on 63 early?
I see that the correct mirror ( longbase)is specific to my 63E. Does the interior door panel need to be removed to install a mirror correctly or is it done externally? The driver side has been...
11
11

C3 seat questions for the group
Hi I'm looking to purchase both seats for my '74. When I bought the car it had some aftermarket seats in it (anyone interested in these?). I would like to get back close to the originals. I have a few...
3
3

FS: 1972 Corvette stationwagon
A buddy of mine has a few C3 Corvettes for sale including a 72 Vette Wagon. Here's the site:
4
4

Vette BB Hood
I have a '72 BB hood. Needs a little work. Will send .jpg if interested. Both corners have been abused. Located in Mansfield, Ohio. Make offer. Dennis
1
1

The 50 most worstest cars.............(0-60 in 32 seconds!)
for the quick tour (making note of #31)
11
11

Brake pedal adj. on C2?
I want the brake pedal to engage the brakes further from the floorboards on my 63 (non-power, shoes/drums). I pulled the drums before I started my run home, and turned the adjusting star-type nut in...
1
1