Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

EGR Valve on L98
'90 L98 Vert. Service Engine Light would come on after about 15 minutes of driving. Any time I would turn off the engine, it would reset. Comes right back on when it warms up. Took it to local...
12
12

C4 targa top headliner replacement
anyone replaced one?? mine was sagging so i pulled it apart.. the fiberglass insulation under it came apart.. corvette america listed the assembly but they cannot get anymore.. corvette america has a...
5
5

American Collectors Insurance
Hello, I'm going to get agreed value insurance for my car and am looking at the American Collectors company. Has anyone ever filed a claim with them and how did it go? Any other suggestions along...
12
12

C3 where is the RPO sticker
Is there a sticker with the RPO codes on the C3 covette, other than the VIN nbr and the trim/paint plate, I do not see anything.....Thx for any help....Rick
3
3

Successful run home in rebuilt C2/ Rings seated?
I had a good 2-day run on the back roads south from Wash. state to N.Calif. Labor Day weekend with my son in my 63 Roadster. We left without approx. 400 mi. on motor and arrived with about 1350 mi. It...
7
7

Header temps ; before and after coating with Jet Hot
Had the 1970 BB Hooker Super Comp. Headers Jet Hot coated at their Mississippi plant ; elected to go with the 1300 f. Sterling Coating . I have a Lazer Thermometer and after a good long run, i...
5
5

fast enough for me - 09-4-2007.jpg (0/1)
1996 LT1 with 44,000 miles.

94 surging/bucking problem
to followup on my followup: i finally found the surging problem there is a hard plastic tube that goes from the top of the (valve cover?) to the throttle body underneath the thin plastic engine cover...

Re: Buy Your Dream Car, 2Day / CarLoan123@CarLoan123.net
wrote spam in message ---snip the spam---

Targa top repair
I did a dumb thing and cracked my Targa top right on the back left corner. A piece about 2" x 1" broke off and now I need to repair it . Any ideas out there on what type of glue would be best? The...
7
7

2000 Vette headlights
The driver side headlight will not pop up, and upon inspecting with the hood open, I noticed the side motor just spinning (what looks like a knob). Other than replacement, what are my options and what...
4
4

Brake lights/backup lights not working ?
87 Corvette....118K miles... I'm having a problem with brake lights and backup lights not working. I've checked the obvious --- bulbs, fuses, etc., and now at a loss as to what could cause this...

Brake lights/backup lights not working ?
87 Corvette....118K miles... I'm having a problem with brake lights and backup lights not working. I've checked the obvious --- bulbs, fuses, etc., and now at a loss as to what could cause this...
5
5

Happy Labor Day
May you are enjoy. Leaving right now to go play with the cars. May you all have a safe one.

Where are the C6 racers
Spent the weekend at our autocross that our club puts on each year and besides being hot for 2 days standing on asphalt there seems to me to be a lack of C6 participation. After the C5 came out in 3...
2
2