Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fan switch 1986
Anyone got any idea why the fan switch on an 86 vert would stop working on low and medium? High works fine, but the other 2 are DOA. Dan
3
3

Corvette SS
Ok group. I have heard of Camaro SS, Nova SS, Chevelle SS.....but Corvette SS? My wife and I got into a minor spat, I told her there was no such thing as a Covette SS. Humbled again by the Misses. I...
10
10

Fun to drive car
Am I correct from reading some earlier posts that the older Corvettes are more fun to drive; any particular generation or years? No argument here but may I ask why? Is it possible to buy one of those...
12
12

Problem with my 92
This probably has just popped up. When engine temp hits 200 degrees the engine shuts down. Something wrong with waterpump? Coil? I am lost.
6
6

Blissful Corvette driving from now on.
Once there was a long suffering Corvette owner with a nagging wife. In an effort to cut back on some of the nagging he gave in to her request to visit the holy land. While there she took ill and...

LED Taillights in an 84
I want to put LED taillights in an '84. When I hook them up as straight lights and remove the bulb lights from the circuit the turn signal flasher does not recognize them and the turn signal system...
4
4

FS: 1957 Corvette fiberglass replacement body
Selling a new 1956/57 Corvette fiberglass replacement body - purchased last year. Comes complete with door hinges and latches, trunk and compartment lid hinges and hood hinges. Doors, trunk lid,...

bug removal from the front
I'm going on a car trip and wondered what is best besides a bra, to keep the bugs from sticking on the front of the car. I'm getting tired cleaning those little pests off every time I take a car trip....
20
20

FS 1957 Corvette fiberglass replacement body
Selling a new 1956/57 Corvette fiberglass replacement body - purchased last year. Comes complete with door hinges and latches, trunk and compartment lid hinges and hood hinges. Doors, trunk lid,...

2002 zo6 the dreaded 1214 error code
How do you fix this problem? service trax control - service asb -keep flashing.
3
3

Ohio floods
Our prayers are for those in the midst of the floods. I know that TV news sometimes magnifies just a small area but the story in Findlay and Ottawa looks tough. Dad --- how you making out? -- pj
3
3

Stress fractures in body of C2
I am finishing up the re-build of my 63 SB roadster and have it in the body shop where they repaired,re-painted, and re-installed the original hood. They did a poor job of matching the hood to the...
5
5

'02 Spring Split
My friend's vette front spring split and had to be replaced. We would like to know if others have had similar problems?
2
2

6000 Off MSRP On '08's
Dealer here in San Diego offering 6000 off MSRP on all 07's and 08's in stock. Okay, I can understand why on the '07's, the 08 price has me puzzled. That's less than my supplier price. Anyone else...
4
4

No reserve Corvette auctions
1