Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: "Classic" Car Insurance
I use State Farm for my 84.. no complaints....

Replacing AC pressure switch
On a 1986 C-4 when you replace the AC pressure switch on the dryer, do you have to evacuate the freon, or can you safely replace the pressure switch without having to evac? This is the small gizmo...
1
1

'98 Leather Seats Need Repaired
The seats in my '98 are starting look really bad. Wondering if anyone might know of a good leather shop in or near Cleveland, OH to have them repaired. Thanks for your comments. 1garyallen AT gmail...
2
2

PBOC Races At Homestead-Miami Track Pictures 8-11-07
I went to the Homestead-Miami this past weekend to check out the PBOC Motorsports Club's points races and drivers school. There were at least a few Corvettes but the track was filled with mostly...

If you like old cars
If you like old cars you will love this.... click on CARS WE DROVE. g'day
3
3

Smok'n '008
WOW...over the weekend, I took the dive, and purchased a life long aspiration; the new 008 corvette coupe! Just hop'n someone would notice; beside, all the other gapping tourist, who inch-up along...
18
18

dash lights
I've ready that the bulbs in the dash, on a C4 can be replaced with 194 bulbs and appropriate bulb holders. good side is the bulbs are cheaper, and easier to get but the down side is the dash is...
4
4

1976 corvette original dealer brochure.
Hey guys:) I have had this since I looked to buy one back in 1976. It has been in a folder and just found it. The poster car of that year was orange and very nice. Has all the specifications,options...

Source for lug nuts and washers for ET-!V wheels on 63?
I would like to purchase new hardware for the above 15' X 6.5" set of 4. The rims cleaned-up well but the nuts+washers had some deep rust. The car is nearly finished, w/new Goodyears, and looking good...

corvette in Rush Hour 1 and 3
I just saw Rush Hour 3 and I think they had the same Corvette used in a previous Rush Hour movie (1 I think). Anyway, does anyone know what model year Corvette is used in the movie? And for that...
14
14

double camel back heads
I hear the 327 I have came from a 'vette. I hear the heads are 'nice.' I put the thing in a 350 monza, but never got around to finishing that project. How special are the heads anyway? Carl K ps,...
14
14

C3 Front Sway Bar Bushings
Hello All Rebuilding the front suspension (1977) and noticed that the front sway bar upper bushing (on both sides) is smashed like a pancake. What would cause this, and is there anything I can do...
1
1

Well shes gone!!!
Just temporarlly though!!! I towed the Vette down south last weekend getting some new fiberglass, Fixing some cracks and a fresh coat (or 8) of paint. Engine and trans came out this week, both getting...
4
4

Re: Probably A Dumb Question
First I would like to Welcome Butch to the Corvette drivers "club" and to tell him that having a Happy Childhood is never to late to have...I am slightly older then he is... Starting with the C4 which...

Re: Probably A Dumb Question
Since it's the 2000s, how about C001, C010, C011, C100, C101, C110? (binary for those old farts...)
16
16