Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thinking of upgrading to C5
Hey Everyone I currently have a '90 C4 red/black 6-speed and am thinking of upgrading to a C5. Is there a particular year that was better than others in terms of reliability? Are there things I should...
59
59

C5 - Performance bargain
Hi folks.... For buyers thinking about buying a used Corvette..... In the July 2007 of Road & Track, pg 127, it covers the C5 as a used classic bargain....long article with specs and what to watch...

Funny Top Gear Video
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
1
1

Re: SPAM SPAM SPAM
NO we do not.... I have had a good amount of seat trime in Vipers (no track time) and honestly I like them ..for crusing around in ... At least if I had a Viper in my garage I would be fairly happy......
2
2

Re: Who says that Corvette is the most iconic American Sportscar?
And , P.S. Can u tell me any other car (in the world) that has a dedicated National Museum with specialized events for particular owners of their car and broken down to their specific type , banquet...
3
3

My first 'Vette - 2004
I just bought my first one. A 2004 automatic coupe with 32K miles, flawless Magnetic Red/black interior. GM extended warrantee until 2010. Two roofs, preferred equipment group and chrome wheels....
6
6

What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?
Are the world's ego emissions completely out of control?
11
11

Who says that Corvette is the most iconic American Sportscar?
Anyone knows history knows that the Ford GT is the most iconic American Sportscar, and it's the ONLY American car that is considered a true supercar stock. Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear tested a whole...
5
5

Coolant Capacity of '87 'vette
What's the coolant capacity of an '87 'vette? I've been all through the factory service manual and the owner's manual, and I sure can't find it. Chuck Tribolet
1
1

OT: The VW Passat W8 - 0-60 in 6.5 seconds and a top speed of 130 mph!
I gotta admit, it sure beats the hell out of a Beetle. But the cute chicks are in the Cabrolet convertable. VW Passat W8 Base price: $37,900 Engine: 4.0-liter W-8, 270 hp Transmission: Five-speed...
8
8

Supercar numbers
Compared, by the numbers Baseprice Weight, pounds SAE net horsepower Weight/power, lb/hp 0-60, sec Bentley Continental GT $156,285 5350 551 9.7 4.5 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 $75,000 3150 500 6.3 (est)...
2
2

Corvette Z06 Performance Stats for Sal
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 Vehicle type: front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door coupe Price as tested: $69,995 Price and option breakdown: base Chevrolet Corvette Z06...
3
3

Corvette Z06 - 0 to 200 mph in 48 seconds
8
8

Corvette Z06 - 0 to 170 mph in ONE GEAR
Try this with a Mitsubishi
5
5

57 vette dash knobs....
...any available? I need a full set. Thanks in advance...