Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bang for the Buck?
Fastest lap times for cars tested by Top Gear: Price MPG==================================================================1 Koenigsegg CCX (with TG spoiler) 1.17.6 $722,534 + 8/112 Pagani Zonda F...
15
15

Corvette pinball
eBay:
5
5

Looking for 57 Vette... (2024 Update)
...interior parts, any help?
3
3

450bhp Nissan GTR not only crushes the Corvette C6 ZO6 but even the Mighty Bugatti Veyron
If you want to go very fast in a straight line, then only Exotic Supercars like the Bugatti Veyron will get the job done. If you actually want arguably the FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR IN THE WORLD on a...
5
5

Transistorized Ign (64 Corvette)
couple of weeks ago when I tried to turn the ignition switch on my 64 the entire switch rotated .. (and I honestly never noticed it being loose at all) ... Anyway I now have two wires hanging loose...
6
6

Rag joint on a '76 shark question
I need this: it says that it only will fit a car that has a flat steering box shaft. Is there any reason that mine WOULDN'T have a flat spot on the steering box shaft? I haven't taken my old one off...
1
1

apology to the group
I would like to apologize to the group for the language used in the post concerning "Sal (Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video)" I just cannot stand a liar and a person that takes everything he...
2
2

Antifreeze for '87 'vette
The factory service manual for my '87 says use "ethylene glycol coolant. meeting GM specifications, 1825-M". Plain old Prestone claims to meet that spec. Any horor stories about using plain old...
1
1

Top Gear Corvette Review

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO vs Corvette
The EVO costs FAR less than the Corvette but the results aren't a surprise to me as Corvettes are OVERPRICED and Underpowered compared to the competition. california speedway california speedway
7
7

Re: Looking for Corvette Apparel-Tees, caps, pics, etc...

L98 Exhaust
Group: Suggestions for type of mufflers for a '90 L98 Convertible? Looking for that famous idle rumble....... Thank you! gjt
2
2

Re: Car Air Conditioning
Selling disposable cans of refrigerant to the public is not only very dangerous to them, but, they do not have the expertise on how to properly charge a cars a/c system. You dont just 'fill er up'...
7
7

1971 Corvette LT1
eBay Motors:
4
4

Soft tires/sizes for 63 SB?
What Goodyear model would be a good, smooth, soft-riding tire size for a 250HP roadster? I am interested in a road, not race tire. The entire suspension has been replaced and I will need to have both...
4
4