Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

LS7 Crate Special $ 12K
< >

3rd taillight on 63?
I see this vehicle listed on Ebay- and in the seller's description he say's- "A third extra tail light from 63 original option kit'. Was that really an option or an aftermarket idea?
3
3

Has anyone experienced a broken turn signal lever for a 91(C4) Corvette
I am getting fustrated replacing this lever. This is the 4th lever broken already. This must be a design problem. Out of nowhere, as move the level to the right, the lever feels loose and there is no...

2007 Chevrolet Corvette
How do you safely clean the convertible top on this model Corvette?
2
2

Which is faster , '97 corvette 5.7 345 hp, or '01 Grand Prix GTP 3.8 Supercharged ?
I've driven them both . The last on that I've driven ( the GPrix 2dr. ) really surprised me... Alot. But I can't make up my mind , Which is faster !! Both are very nice car's. Whats your opinion ?...
19
19

Re: Dish Network Life Time Channel
wrote in off-topic message ---snip---

1965 Fuel Injection
I've just moved to N.E Pennsylvania, ( Berwick ) and am in need of someone who is familiar with 1965 Rochester Fuel Injection. I had the unit "rebuilt" by Jack Podell ($1500.00 ) about a year ago and...
7
7

Cruise Control & 1 to 4
I disconnected the 1 to 4 on my 1993 Convetible Vette. Just now notice that my Criuse Control does not work. Can anyone tell me if it is due to disconnecting the 1 to 4 ?
3
3

Ran my first 1/4 today
Ran my first 1/4 today I was surprised, I finally took my car out to the track to g et some times on it. Surprisingly, after missing second my first run, I ran a 15.17 second run, which isnt bad for...

Ethanol / gasoline mix
I don't own a Corvette yet so I'm just wondering with all the talk about ethanol / gasoline mixes, is it safe to use this in stock Corvettes? Any limit on how much % ethanol to use in the Corvette for...
27
27

A nice car site : www.carsfromyesterday.com
Nice pics of high performance and rare cars. Some vettes too.
1
1

Do matching numbers matter?
I'd like to acquire an older 'Vette but the prices are high and going higher each year. That is a good thing. But if I were to buy a Split window coupe with a base engine and Powerglide, to keep the...
7
7

82 Collector's Edition - Adhesive Joints
Anybody know about GM using adhesives instead of bolts to join parts together on the 82 Corvette? I'm wondering if this was among the innovations used on the Collector's Edition body design.
1
1

84/86 front bumper cowel
the 84 had an aluminum center support that broke when someone run up against a parking lot concrete tire stop for the first time. And then the thing rattled like there was something loose in the dash....

A Gathering of Old Corvettes
Hi Corvette Friends, Just a reminder of the Corvette Cruise-In this Saturday June 16, at the Saratoga Automobile Museum in Saratoga Springs, New York. For more information visit: Schroeder