Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car and Driver
Cover story on the upcoming C7 Corvette. Apparently they have finally improved the seats. 7-speed manual by Tremec. Michelin tires. As they surmised, I don't like the taillights. Lots more... AJM '93...
9
9

Whoda thunk it
GM is reusing the engine designation LT1 for their 2014 Corvette engine. Massive head changes along with more tweaking of the piston/rod design. Interesting intake runners feeding into large head...
4
4

2014 Chevrolet Corvette to debut at Detroit Auto Show, start production in Q3 2013
From AB Next-generation Corvette to Debut 1.13.13 in Detroit New Crossed Flags logo illustrates the character of the all-new, "C7" Corvette BRASELTON, Ga. ? Chevrolet today confirmed the...
12
12

Question
I have a friend that is looking at buying a 1995 corvette black on tan rag top for 9500.00 in mint condition any thoughts? Thank you in advance Evan 2002 Magnetic Red Coupe
3
3

Final missing Briggs Cunningham Le Mans Corvette discovered
From AB Iconic Race Car to be Unveiled at Corvettes at Carlisle Whereabouts Unknown for more than 50 Years - See Automotive History on Display Thursday, August 02, 2012 When Chip Miller co-founded...
6
6

GM losing nearly $50k on every volt made
GM = moronic car company
2
2

GM invests in Chinese battery company
US technology (AONE) isn't good enough. Enjoy your Vettes as your car payment goes to enrich the Chinese.

GM again headed for bankruptcy
surprise here. Perhaps if they could build a Corvette without reliability problems, GM would not be such a laughingstock.
2
2

Another frustrated Corvette owner on CAC
Giving up on the piece of junk that GM calls a Corvette.
3
3

GM Europe Steps down
think the Vette would be a much better car if GM sold the marque to Toyota. Vito
6
6

C5 alternator question
I had to replace the alternator on my 2001 and discovered there are two versions of alternator. One for auto trans and one for manual. The AT alternator has a clutch, the MT does not. Basically,...
4
4

light as well as sticking
Dear fellows it might be better to validate the fine tuning of the sticking by the use of adequate competencies after analyzing the light; We may also notice that, you should look at this piece of...

Dad. Found you on CAC
You posted: "Now you got it, if they can't build cars anymore and need to work only on the bottom line and big pay for the big boys, scrap the Corvette. I bought my first one in Oct. 1956 and have...
3
3

Cars that Catch Fire
Coming to you from Government Motors. Recall ALL Cruze's Management and employees have to be morons. You couldn't screw up this bad if you tried.
1
1

C5 DTC codes
Hi. I have owned 3 weeks C5 2000. I have reset all codes, but those comes up after resetting. 10PCM P0410 C P0650 HC 40BCM B0502 HC B0507 HC 99HVAC B0333 HC BO-RFA C2120 HC Could you please inform me...
4
4