Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C5 temp
Just checking to see what is normal temp for a C5 in 90-deg WX in stop and go traffic and on highway? The reason for asking mine is running about 200 normal but goes up to 220 is stop and go traffic....
2
2

Fuel gauge 1976 C3
Hi folks - I *think* I remember reading that a poor ground can cause erratic fuel sensor operation. I cannot find that reference again though,so I may be mistaken. In any event, if this is the case,...
1
1

He's dead, Jim
This newsgroup. Just like Government Motors and the overpriced, unreliable, Corvette. Lemmings keep buying though. GM muppets.
11
11

Finnish Vette C5
Hi. This is nice vette From Finland Corvette C5 penkitys

Starting Issue with 2001 C5
I have a starting issue with my 2001 C5. The battery is good and the starter has been replaced. When I turn the key to start, there has been a few seconds delay until the starter kicks over. I think...
10
10

IOS: Nav DVD....2010/2011/2012
Anyone have a copy of the NAV DVD for GPS....just bought my 2005, and still has the original DVD.
1
1

2001 C5 Sudden headlight motors fail
Dad, You have any experience with both headlight motors fail to cycle at once? I replaced a burned out running light on the pax side, I ran the lights open to remove the headlight box and get to the...
7
7

Hello from Georgia
My name is John Ivankovich. Thank you for lettiong me join in. I have worked for the past seven years with C-1 to C-6 Corvettes and can help with any Corvette related information you may require. I...
1
1

GM and Ford bomb in CU ratings
No surprise here. Thanks to the US gov bailout, all the lazy unions workers are still on the job. They should have been fired and replaced with non union workers. Those folks really want to work and...

C5 Weird Left Door Security Issue
My 2001 C5 Black Coupe seems to be having age issues with only 56K on the clock. The starter failed in the Wall Mart parking lot. Long shaggy dog story but I had the starter replaced and that is good....
1
1

GM only carmaker with lower sales
"The only loser among the major automakers was General Motors Co., whose sales fell 6 percent from a strong January last year." 5.html No surprise about GM, here.
1
1

US Gov guaratees that GM is #1
was going to be #1, so the US gov sprang into action with the bogus sudden acceleration claim. Then they bailed out GM to the tune of billions of taxpayer money. GM is still being run the way they...
5
5

Common ground C5?
I installed a new ABS module during the summer and solved my C1214 code problem. Recently it began a series of codes about every third or fourth start. The codes this go around are 1689, 1241, 1248,...
9
9

Yikes - Drunk driver destroys Corvettes
Happy New Year came a little early here...............
1
1

American Car Brochures