FS Northstar Coils & ignition module For A Corvette LT1

If you plan to convert your optispark.. I have the coil setup ..these coils

  • module sell for several hundred dollars....for use with the DELTEQ system..save $$$$..See my ebay item # 8045699454..All four Coils are NEW never fired up ..module is perfect. Module is from a Cadillac Northstar engine....for use with the Delteq bare bones system..Delteq gets about 4 for these coils & module.

I completed the conversion and it works great.( and was easy to do at home.. about a two hour job for the basic Delteq part )

Reply to
grayfox

Anyone have experience smogging one of these in Calif? I'm guessing this fires on both the compression and exhaust strokes and should improve the emissions picture but will it pass visual?

Reply to
PJ