lowers the standard to

even allowed some a

loan. After all they

them. That along with

without any loss to

nincompoop that bought

can fall just that

asshole that is pushing

The taxable value of our home has been lowered each of the last 2 years.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I'm pissed too. I broke a bone in my left foot and have to wear this enormous heavy boot for a while, so the 'Vette stays parked. Grrr. Good thing the daily driver is an automatic.

AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

Snip

Did that 2 years ago, the right ankle, learned to take off the boot to drive, worked ok. Hang in there, it can get worse.

Reply to
Dad

snipped-for-privacy@bright.net...

.itcs.purdue.edu...

hat all these buckets of

nance, I think the added

been canned or laid off

ght be positive in the end.

hicles that are

a tax credit, for making a

rd to pay for? Many times I

ime 18% with 25% down, '82,

and lowers the standard to

they even allowed some a

ginal loan. After all they

ht them. That along with

rash without any loss to

ome nincompoop that bought

o we can fall just that

ood asshole that is pushing

My home value went down 200,000 and the land went up 200,000. Citizen's revolted and cried "foul!" So they lowered the land values some more lowered the home values a little to quiet the crowd. Then raised the tax rates. This is a no win deal!

Reply to
Blue C5

Thanks for the thought. I didn't mention the next two weeks are on crutches. Ugh. The thing that really gets me is the day before it snapped I went to a podiatrist to have it checked out. X-rays looked clean and it was diagnosed as "probably tendonitis." Had to be a stress fracture that didn't show up on the x-rays.

AJM '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

They have all the saps watching and playing "party politics" while they screw us all by going right up the center of the aisle. And no one has quite figured that out.

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino