Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PCM replacement after a 2.7 to 3.2 swap
One of my friends did a 2.7 to 3.2 engine swap about 1.5 years ago. Recently we just started having issues with the PCM. I took it to the dodge dealership to have it diagnosed and they responded with:...
2
2

Go Green With a Homemade Electric Car - Top 3 Reasons to Do it Now!
Go Green With a Homemade Electric Car - Top 3 Reasons to Do it Now!

How to Build an Electric Car - Do it Yourself Conversion
How to Build an Electric Car - Do it Yourself Conversion
1
1

FineDrive 3D Style GPS Navigator
FineDrive 3D Style GPS Navigator

Airbag Icon light on
2006 Dodge Caravan 3.3L airbag icon light suddenly came on while driving and remains on. Every time I now start the vehicle the light remains on. Your help much appreciated. Denny B
1
1

dodge caravan 1992
does any one know the part number for the metal pipe under the intake on a 3.0
2
2

Garmin Zumo 660 GPS Navigator
Garmin Zumo 660 GPS Navigator http://www.gpsnavigationportable.co.cc/2009/03/garmin-zumo-660-gps-navigator-that.html

VID: DODGE NEON FAIL!!! How NOT TO do a BURNOUT in a NEON!
In brief, it's a dude, his Dodge Neon, and a burnout gone horribly, irreversibly wrong. MAJOR FAIL! Video below View the attachments for this post at:

Personal Loans - Quick Financial Aid For Your Multiple Personal Expenses
Personal Loans - Quick Financial Aid For Your Multiple Personal Expenses

Mini Starters -Q. do bolt/nut contacts ground out on engine block? 440
Has anyone ever had issues with the bolt/nut contacts grounding out on the engine block? I also removed the plastic extension piece. It is really close on my 440. Mike
1
1

PICS: DODGE - 2010 North American International Auto Show
Here are some of the Dodge cars that were on display at the 2010 NAIAS You can see the UHQ originals of all the cars (including more of the Dodges) and models from the 2010 North American...

heater problem
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 318/5.2L V8 Magnum. It has 116k miles and runs near to perfect. The heater, however, does not. If I leave the truck running for a half hour, then I get some heat,...
4
4

Windshield Washer Sprayer Part Name?
As I chiseled two inches of ice off my hood (99 Stratus) I knocked off and lost the plastic housing,etc. on the washer sprayer (on hood). What is the exact name for that part? I'm having trouble...
3
3

Q on '04 and '06 Dodge caravan.
'04 has problems with the pass window and pass vent window. Limited diagrams I have available shows a fuse or breaker in line with the pass window switch. No 12VDC at the proper point. Where do I find...
1
1

Caravan COLD Engine Oil Leak?? Help!!
Hi everyone, I am hoping that someone can help me out here and try to solve "a big mystery" that none of my mechanics can seem to solve. I have a 1995 Dodge Caravan with 170,000 thousand miles. Its...
2
2