Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to pull diagnostic codes. . .
on 2007 Caliber, Thanks

turn signal stops blinking and stays solid
On my driver side of a 2000 grand caravan I have a turn signal problem. When I pull down to turn the left signal on about half the time it starts working correctly, then stops blinking (outside and on...
18
18

pain2001 Grand Caravan
I have a 2001 Grand Caravan, 3.8 engine, 128,000 miles. My problem is after going through a water puddle or car-wash the following problem occurs. In "drive" postion the radio, wipers, power windows,...
1
1

Las Vegas Dodge Dealership closed yesterday.
Desert Dodge at 4701 West Sahara Ave in Las Vegas has closed due to the economy. The dealership was closed due to corporate decisions at AutoNation Inc, rather than credit issues that resulted in the...
1
1

Re: Replacing accelerator cable 95 Grand Voyager
great post with the parts prices but wrong year by a decade
2
2

Durango Transfer Case Swap
Anyone know how doable it would be to swap in a NV244 transfer case in place of an existing NV140 on an '08? Anything other than running the electronic switch and doing the mechanical swap?

oil pressure switch
1999 Dodge Neon sohc 30400 mi I have Chiltons and Haynes manuals. Chilton simply has a drawing of the oil pressure switch but no location and Haynes barely even mentions it. Where is it located on the...
5
5

1994 Dodge Spirit 3.0 - Need to know how to clock distributor after someone else tore it down
1994 Dodge Spirit 3.0 - Need to know how to clock distributor after someone else tore it down. When the Cams and Crank are at their respective timing marks is that TDC#1? And is the distributor lined...
2
2

GTR SPEC-V CRUSHES Corvette ZR1 @ the Ring, and even beats the Viper SRT10 ACR
If you can read Japanese, the breaking news is that the GTR Spec V crushed the ZR1 by over 6 seconds, and beat even the Viper ACR by about 2 seconds. Here's the Proof. I would also expect a 0-60 time...
1
1

2000 Caravan Throttle Body butterfly
I have a 2000 Caravan 3.3 144K and the dealer says it need to be cleaned. I can easily get the butterfly and area around it clean. Does the dealer cleaning also include taking off the throttle body...
2
2

Re: "Slightly Damaged" 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
that looks like some one took the car out for a spin and did a burn out with it and hit a parked car when they lost controll of the car and fished tailed it in to a sign post it is only one quater...

1997 Aveneger am/fm/cd player
Any one know how many watts an OEM dodge radio puts out ? Tom/wisc.
3
3

Re: Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??
The Japanese government has been subsidizing ALL of it manufacturers, ever since the end of WWII, get real.
1
1

Re: '94 Ram overheating
Talked to a buddy of mine's dad (ex-mecanic, retired, not fired!!) a couple days ago and he thinks it sounds like the thermostat is to blame. Any ideas anyone? I just want to get opinions (other than...
2
2

Re: Why does the auto industry turn out such crap??
YEP around 2% on AVERAGE just as is the case with all other manufactured products Toyota doesn't get it right every time, either. I have had two Fords that were really good. And I know others with...
1
1