Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Need Stratus Air Cond drain location -- more info, still need help
Continuing saga: Pulled out the console today and loosened the condensate box enough to get a handful of leaves out of it. Blew compressed air into the box as best as possible and bottle-brushed out...

map sensor location
Hello all, I'm working on 91 plymouth acclaim with 2.5 4L. I need the map sensor location. do any of you guys know where it is.

Re: Need Stratus Air Cond drain location -- more info, still need help
Unfortunately, my wife's 2002 is different from 1992 - 2000 Haynes book I have, and that manual doesn't show the details of the condensate box. Also, the manual says it's supposed to be the same car...

2008 Grand Caravan Auto Temp Control question
Re: 2008 Grand Caravan, SXT package M, 4.0 w/6 speed auto. When the A/C system is set to AUTO, does the AC compressor still cycle or is it shut down if the set temp is greater than the outside air...
1
1

2005 Grand Caravan A/C automatic temperature control
Now that the outside temperature is more summer-like, I have noticed that the air conditioning in my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan appears to be working but is somewhat weak, but I tend to think that it is...
1
1

Crazy speedometer
98 Neon This morning the speedometer went crazy it is on 0,the it goes to 5 MPH, then back to zero. Any ideas?
3
3

1998 Ply voy 3.3
I posted the following on 6/9/08. "The van stopped today. It will turnover but not start. It has been this way for approx 7-8 hours now. I was going to take it to an electronic shop. Does this make...
1
1

2003 Caravan programming a remote
Hello I bought a used 2003 Grand Caravan and it came with just one factory remote. Sadly the factory remote was not programmed though. I was looking around for help and found the below procedure for a...
2
2

1996 Grand Caravan firing order?
Can someone send me a link to a drawing of the firing order on a 1996 Grand Caravan LE 3.3L I used a code reader and the #3 wire is not getting spark. I'm changing the plugs & wires as well got a used...
1
1

1998 Ply voy 3.3
The van stopped today. It will turnover but not start. It has been this way for approx 7-8 hours now. I was going to take it to an electronic shop. Does this make sense? What would have caused this?...
1
1

Seat backs do not latch in the upright position 1997 neon
I am having my car inspected and I have to find out if the front seat backs in the 1997 plymouth neon latch in the upright position. anyone out there know
1
1

93' Dodge Caravan, V6 with radiator problems.
I've got a friend down at work whose radiator fluid doesn't get hot and the over- heating light goes on. The problem is the radiator fluid should get hot after driving it around and they're worried...
1
1

Thanks for the answer Max Power, what about PVC?
Well, changing the plugs may actually be easier than I ever expected, thanks. I can't see where the screw on the overhead console would be ... maybe it's just me. Earlier, I asked about this car...
4
4

Should I take this back to the shop? Serpentine belt - 98 Caravan
In mid-Ferbruary 2008, I had a serpentine belt replaced as well as a tensioner at a local auto repair shop here in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a 1998 Dodge Caravan SE, 3.3. Two weeks later, the belt...
1
1

Serpentine belt bad? 98 Caravan