Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is this serpentine belt too bad to worry about?
Hi, In mid-Ferbruary 2008, I had a serpentine belt replaced as well as a tensioner at a local auto repair shop here in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a 1998 Dodge Caravan SE, 3.3. Two weeks later, the belt...
1
1

Need Stratus Air Cond drain location
Driver's side of wife's Stratus (about 2000) gets soaked after driving; no rain or other source of outside water. Suspect the AC condensate drain may be plugged and water is backing up. In my van,...

2005 Grand Caravan Power Window Problem
Passenger door power window does not go down.....utilizing driver side control, or passenger door control. Am I looking at an arm-n-a-leg to get it repaired?? Tks, John
1
1

Tune-ups 2005 Grand Caravan and interior question
From what I've read in other places on the net, many people find the easiest way to access the plugs and PCV valve on the backside of the engine is to remove the upper intake manifold to make room to...
1
1

Radiator fluid not getting hot but light going on.
A friend down at work is having a problem with her Dodge Caravan. She's had the water pump, the thermistat, radiator, etc., replaced but the overheating light still goes on. Strange thing is , she...
1
1

Cruise control in 98 Stratus
Since the I've had the car ('98 Stratus, 180,000+ miles now) the cruise control has intermittent failures. The ways it happens are: 1. After start driving, turn the CC on, the CC light comes on....
5
5

2002 PT Cruiser
Any major issues to look for on a 2002 PT Cruiser? Automatic, and non turbo. I have a lead on one with 97000KM for $6200 in cherry condition and am seriously considering it to replace the 367000km...

Dodge Grand Caravan Transmission Problem
A few weeks ago, I had the following work done on my 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan: new tires, a front end alignment, brake inspection, and a transmission fliud flush and fill. When I left the service...
6
6

2000 durango front vents hot, rear ac cold? help...
Our 2000 durango is blowing hot air from the front vents and cold air from the rear overhead ac vents when the truck's air conditioning system is turned on. The compressor clutch engages. the metal...
6
6

1998 neon expresso with 40,000 km has oil leak problem?
I bought this car off a dealership lot. It had a true 40,000 km odometer reading. It burned a lot of oil. I brought it to mech and he said the 1of 4 (or all 4)cam sensor O rings was leaking. due to...
1
1

1999 Dodge Gr Caravan locks by itself
Electrical experts .... My Caravan recently started locking itself whenever I close a door. Any ideas on what might be causing this? I want to fix it before I accidentally leave the keys in the car!
4
4

charger prices
Hello. I'm looking for an average price of a 1970/1971 dodge charger r/t. any one got any ideas. I'm not actually buying one now. I'm just looking for a price. Thanks very much.
8
8

2003 Dodge Caravan check engine light
We purchased this 03 Dodge Caravan new, recently the check engine light came on, the van still runs fine, I took it to Advanced Auto, they put the code checker on it and it came up with an emission...
1
1

2002 neon alternator
34 month old battery went so dead it wouldn't take a boost. Put in new battery and it started right up. Tested alternator with voltmeter. Output was 13.4 with no accessories. With everything on it...
1
1

new brake line leak 95 Neon
Replace both brake lines to the rear brakes on the 95 Neon . It is stupid that 1 side uses 3/16" fitting and the other side uses 1/4" fitting into the master cylinder but !!!!! There is a very sight...
3
3