Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Chrysler Town/Country LXI
For several months my van randomly drops into a lower gear or won?t shift to the next gear. I then pull off the road & cut it off for a minute or so & start again. This seems to fix it until the next...
1
1

Bad window motor? Or bad Switch?
I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan The driver side windows has stopped working. How can I troubleshoot this issue? Thnaks Mc
2
2

ABS BRAKE QUESTION
I have an 03 grand caravan with ABS and am going to change the front pads. On the old van I just used a c almp and compressed the caliper cylinder all the way back prior to installing the new pads....
1
1

HELP...Need Location of Switch for Back-Up Lights 1995 Acclaim
I have a 1995. 3.0 ltr 3 speed automatic, Plymouth Acclaim and my back-up lights are operating intermitently when transmission is selected into REVERSE. I can get a switch replacement from a 1991...
1
1

1999 Stratus / Breeze milage
We have a 1999 Breeze 2.0l, a/t, with 80k on it. Ive changed to synthetic oil, changed the trans filter and oil, replaced air filter, removed the muffler, and the max I can get driving it like a...
6
6

JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice.
JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice. This is the place to find automotive parts, help and advice for the best prices on the web. Also find technical advice, tips and...

Caravan starting problems
Several months ago my wife drove our '96 Dodge Caravan to a friends house. The van would not start when she attempted to leave. It turned over, and all the lights worked but it just wouldn't start....

2002 caravan intermittent problem
My Dad just called. His 2002 Caravan has been behaving bizarrly. It will generally start normally, but then immediately stall. It will restart this way several times - and then sometimes run fine....
7
7

1999 Gr Caravan Brake Pedal click
The brake pedal in my wifes Caravan "clicks" and a very slight drop is felt when braking. The hydraulic system is solid and I replaced pads and shoes recently. I have owned the car since new and have...
1
1

caravan starts but dies instantly
hey i drove my 88 dodge caravan (not original motor but also from a similar model), to work and then tried to go home for lunch and it would start but would not stay running. i found that if i pumped...
3
3

Replacing fusible link
Hi folks, I have a 1994 Dodge Stealth, and the wiring harness in my driver's side door shorted out causing the 30 amp fusible link for the power windows to blow. I don't have any replacement fusible...
1
1

1991 Dodge Caravan: Where do the wires run for brake lights?
1991 Dodge Caravan: Where do the wires run for brake lights? Everything in my 1991 Dodge Caravan mini-van has worked perfectly until yesterday afternoon. I installed a ladder rack on top of the van,...
1
1

00 Neon wont start all ign seems good
: All wires in harness have power, all sensors are working properly, coil is good, lots of fuel at the rail, PCM is good, all grounds are clean.. CAR WON?T START Has anyone run in to this and have a...
1
1

bolt patterns
I made the mistake of attempting to change head gaskets,water pump and timing belt on a 91 dodge spirit 3.0 v6 and now that I' to the point of putting everything back together i cant figure out where...
4
4

95 Neon Only Firing Off #2 Injector
My 95 Neon is only firing off #2 injector. I tried changing injectors cam sensor and tried two different used motor is only running off one cylinder it has new plugs and wires and a new coil with one...
3
3