Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge pictures
Dodge Avenger Dodge Charger Daytona Dodge Magnum Dodge SRT 10 Dodge Super8 Hemi Concept Dodge Viper Dodge Viper (2003) Dodge Viper GTS-R Dodge Viper SRT

03 GRAND CARAVAN
I have two easy questions: I have to change the buld for the brake rear passanger side brake light. I see that there are two small black plugs just inside as you open the tailgate. Do you just pull...
2
2

factory-built Grand Caravan
If dealer cannot locate a Grand Caravan of the specifications agreed on at the time of sale, and eventually needs to have this vehicle built by factory, how long does this usually take?
6
6

Re: For Auction. Chrysler StarSCAN scan tool
Post the serial number and where you got it from. That is an $8000.00 tool. If it was stolen it will be tracked by IP number to the person using it as soon as the Ethernet cable is plugged in. Not to...

obd not connecting for emmissions
I have a 1997 dodge caravan and when I brought it to get inspected the obd would not connect to the inspection computer, can anybody help me as to why it wouldnt connect?
1
1

for sale 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 106 K $9,450
106,716 miles White truck on gray interior 8 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, 4WD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Airbag: Passenger, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Alloy...

2008 Grand Caravan SXT Gas Mileage
Hi Folks: Wife bought the '08 SXT but is concerned about the gas mileage. It's only getting around 14 mpg in local driving and around 19 with mostly highway driving. The car it replaced was a '96...
8
8

Fs: 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 69 k $18,900
69,900 miles White truck with charcoal interior 6 Cylinders Manual, 4 door, 4WD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm,...

2002 grand caravan Transmission in "Limp mode"
I have the generic P0700 code on the od display... The van bucks if you hit the accelerator, and failes to shift out of the lower gears.. Then goes back to somewhat normal conditions,,, then goes...
7
7

Someone Smarter than me please help with Grand Caravan Problem!
Car starts OK , engine runs normally and it is drivable. Dash lights that stay on include Brake, Air Bag and ABS. What does NOT work: radio & clock, L/R blinkers, air/heater/blower, electric windows,...
4
4

Warm car missing (Cutting out)
Local garage did put in a new Camshaft postion senor. Same problem. Local garage said the car must now go to a Dodge dealership and have the computer "Flashed" Does this make sense? Any idea what this...
5
5

2000 Caravan 3.3 door panel
Hi all, I have a 2000 caravan 3.3 that has a front passenger window that will not go down. It tries, but seems to be binding or possible broken gear? I have the factory manual and will be taking the...

electrical problem 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan, V6, 128K miles
Car starts OK , engine runs normally and it is drivable. Dash lights that stay on include Brake, Air Bag and ABS. What does NOT work: radio & clock, L/R blinkers, air/heater/blower, electric windows,...
2
2

Ohh...What a Pleasant Surprise!
Old school car fans video for viewing pleasure.
7
7

SRT8 - Will Chrylser bump up the HP on the 6.1 for 2009?
Curious if there are any rumors or plans in the works on bumping up the HP from 425? I have an 06 Ram SRT10 RC coming up on end of lease in January and I'm looking at the Charger, 300 and Jeep SRT8's....
1
1