Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

extended warranty
greetings, i recently purchased an '06 stratus and would like to purchase an extended warranty. are they the same price at all dodge dealers or should i shop around. also, is there any dealer tricks i...
1
1

Hill Street Blues on line
Yep. Amid drivel like Charlie's Angels and Flipper, has the first season of Hill Street Bluesavailable for on line viewing. The claim of limited commercialinterruptions is accurate. Winner of numerous...
1
1

dodge caliber
I'm considering a used caliber.Would appreciate any thoughts or comments from owners past or
1
1

1996 dodge neon
I am having a problem my fuel pump not running. I have tested the fuses and the relays and all are fine, but I don't hear my fuel pump and car won't start. Is there a safety shut off for the fuel...
2
2

2000 Neon just "quit"
I have a 4cyl 2000 4 door Neon. Only 125,000 miles. Been driving like a champ. Turned a corner today and it just shut off. Was low on gas, thought it might be that but wasn't. The engine will not turn...
2
2

HE'S BACK!!!! '92 Grand Caravan question (NOT the same van as before!!!)
Hey! I finally got rid of the Grand Voyager I had all the questions about. However, in my travels I found ANOTHER one, a Grand Caravan, EXACTLY like the two before it! There's one problem before I...
1
1

Dome Light
I have a 1999 dodge caravan, 3.3 liter. The dome light above the driver and passenger used to go on when I opened the door. It slowly quit working with the door. The other lights still go on with the...
2
2

New Crank positioned senor didn't help
Got part, Dealer said Crank positioned senor was behind the power steering pump on the right side of motor, and I would have to pull power steering pump bracket. It took 2 hours to remove the pump and...
17
17

CODE 55 ON 88 DAKOTA
have code 55 on 88 dakota 4 cyl. any help on what this code means is a big
2
2

Wram Motor Won't Start
2005 Dodge Stratus 2.4 4 cyl. Auto Trans Sometimes, if you turn off the motor after it reaches running temperature, it won't start until you let it set about 15-30 mins. (Starter spins motor, no fire...
11
11

05 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8 R&R engine
I have 141,000 miles & have a lot of upper valve train noise, purchased a 08 3.8 with trans out of 08 with 750 miles, how high do I need to raise the van, and what are the steps to r&r the motor &...

2004 Dodge Intrepid...
I owned a 2000, 2002, and now a 2004 Dodge Intrepids, the later one I brought used with 100,000 miles on it. All 3 cars have the same body style, and same engine (2.7ltr) 6 cyl. the 2000 & 2002 cars...
2
2

96 Caravan codes? running rough
I have a 96 Grand Caravan LE with a 3.3L motor it's running very rough or carboned up put put & not wanting to idle. I checked for codes using the check engine light and got these number can someone...
2
2

ugly chryslers?
I've been a Chrysler purchaser for over 25 years. It seems to me that the current crop of Chrysler vehicles are exceedingly ugly and almost gothic in look. The seem very angular and agressive. Is this...
4
4

sudden problem over speed bump
all power went out when my Grand Caravan gingerly went over a speed bump today. Coasted to the side of road, placed in park when stopped and then started like a gem. Temp gauge OK, tranny fluid OK....
7
7