Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Turn signal comes on while depressing the brakes??
When I depress the brake pedal the brake lights work fine but the drivers side turn signal lights up on the dash and on the rear light. Both my brakes and turn signals work as they should. Any...
2
2

serpentine belt misalignment squealing on 3.8 engine
Help! I am having problems with the serpentine belt sqealing on my 1999 T&C with the 3.8cc engine. I replaced the belt and tensioner but it certainly appears that not all the pulleys are in alignment....
8
8

interference engine?
is the 2003 dodge intrepid se 2.7L an interference engine? -- Message posted using information at
12
12

Tire size for 92 Caravan
Hello all, Quick question for those that know more about tires than I do... I've got a 92 Caravan that's going to need two new tires before its state inspection, which was due...oh...3 days ago. :-)...
1
1

re: E85 and check engine light on
OBD2 systems "learn" their settings. The system adjusts ( Integrator and block learn) and if the system is totally reset it takes a "drive cycle" to relearn. Skipping the drive cycle will sometimes...
1
1

FS: 2004 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 8 Kmls $13,500
8,400 miles Red extended cab w black interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, 2WD A/C: Front, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Cassette Radio Great little truck, with low mileage, relocated from FLA...

'07 Grand Caravan Steers to the Right
My 2007 Grand Caravan doesn't go straight down the road; it wants to steer to the right so I have to constantly hold the wheel left to compensate. Its just a slight pull and the dealer says it is due...
3
3

Why does blower motor resistor keep going out?
I have an 02 Grand Caravan, and every winter, the blower motor resistor goes out and has to be replaced because the fan only works on high. I replace it, and it'll last about a year and then go out...
4
4

2000 Caravan P0401 code
Hi we just bought a 2000 caravan and check engine light came on so we took it to checkers. Found out the code is P0401. After doing research on net found out there could be few reasons for that code....
1
1

serpentine belt life
Just had my 2004 Caravan (3.3L V6) in for a 60K mile checkup. The serpentine belt was one of those "check; replace if necessary" items. It passed, but now I'm wondering what kind of life I might...
2
2

'07 Caravan - very poor gas mileage
This summer I bought a new 2007 Caravan base model with Flexfuel. For the first tank of gas, I got about 18mpg in town, a little below stated mpg. Then the mileage kept going down. In cold winter now,...
2
2

2000 3.3L check engine light
i have a 2000 dodge grand caravan with a 3.3 liter engine. The check engine light just came and i need to pass a state insepction. it has 86k miles and i just changed the air and pcv filters. any...
2
2

windshield wiper blades 2005 Grand Caravan
How do you remove the wiper blades on a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan ? Where is the release pin or ?? Thanks in advance CHW
2
2

2002 TC Question
My sister-in-law has a 2002 Chrysler Town & Country with the 3.8l V6. Lately her gauges have been going crazy, and it won't start. It will take a jump, but if I take the battery cable off after the...
7
7

95 Grand Voyager
Ele trouble. Flushed the heatercore and now the headlight stay on. Wipers run with switch in off postion. Inter lights flash in time with wipers Dashlights and gauges dont work at all. Bad ground? If...