Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

front stabilizer?
How difficult is it to repalce a front stabilizer on a 2000 Cirrus? Mine is starting to wear and I have a $300 price quote from the dealer. Thanks, David
1
1

1970 Plymouth Duster, and it's tires
I am looking for a set of tires for my 1970 Plymouth Duster, They need to be at least 12 1/2" wide but not drag racing slicks, what I mean is that they need to have treads on them so they can be...
1
1

Bleachbot
Some sort of DOS analog?

2008 Grand Caravan SXT..
Just bought one today.. fully loaded. loved the ride.. get it on tuesday..:) cant waittttttttt..:) Pete...

97 caravan electrical problem
Would like a schematic of electrical . I don't have a horn, cruise control, and cig lighter either. also when I start van and turn on heater, fan blows good but when i shift in reverse blower stops,...
9
9

2001 dodge intrepid
How do you replace the thermostat housing? What has to come off to get to it? -- Message posted using information at

2001 Dodge Intrepid
I am leaking water around wht I think is a thermostat housing. It is on top of the radiator hose. Before I call around asking about this part can someone tell me if this is correct? -- Message posted...

3.8L timing cover seal
Hi All, The timing cover crankshaft seal behind the dampener pulley on my 3.8L is leaking a bit too much. The service manual describes removing the seal with a specialty tool, P/N C-4991, without...
2
2

keyless Remote?
Hi Everyone, My 95 Cherokee Country has finally arrived. It seems to be in okay shape. I'd like to get the keyless remote fob for it. Will other Chrysler Remotes work? I have and extra set from a 2001...
3
3

big block hesitation
Hey, what's up, everyone? Been a while since I posted a topic here, but I finally finished rebuilding my engine and, of course, now I am running into problems tuning the thing. It is a 400 big block...
6
6

2008 Grand Caravan driver headrest problem
Hello! We purchased a 2008 Grand Caravan SXT 2 weeks ago and are happy with it overall. Our Voyager was 10 yrs old so it is nice to have a new car. The big issue for me here is that I find the front...
4
4

Neon CrankShaft Sensor
My daughter's 1998 DOHC Neon engine stopped while driving. The OBD-II's only error codes are 12, battery, and 54, Camshaft Sensor failure. My question for this group is if the sensor has failed,...
9
9

Door lock actuators for keyless
Hi, I have new 2007 Caravan base model which has no power door lock. I called a local electronic shop about keyless entry, they say they can only add remote keyless to front doors. Not for sliding...
1
1

2000 Dodge Neon with 80,000
We have a 2000 Dodge Neon with 80,000+ miles. We bought it brand new so all of the maintenance has been done by us. We change the oil every 3000 miles using 10w/30. For the last 10,000 miles, between...
5
5

2007 Dodge Durango SUV