Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Caravan ES pulls to right after service
1997 Caravan ES (SWB) with 105,000 miles. The other day I noticed a creaking noise when turning right at slow speeds (like turning into the driveway). The mechanic told me it was the right strut and...
2
2

Re: Intrepid cruise control
Im only going to reply to one of these post. The first thing you need to do is see if there are any faults codes and then with a scanner you will have to see if all the inputs are doing when the speed...

PING-Glenn Beasley
Glenn I have a question I hope you can answer for me. My sister in law has a 2001 Dodge Stratus and the clockspring broke last week.I know my 01 Ram was recalled for the clockspring and I believe some...
6
6

94 Spirit - 2.5 Flexplate
A couple of days ago my son hit a deer on the right front of the car. Didn't seem like anything other than the grill, light and hood were damaged. However, after a couple of hours of driving a...
5
5

2000 Caravan BCM update
Hi all, just an update on my Caravan 3.3 The oil pressure light and chime would come on intermittantly and sometimes for 30 sec or 20 minutes and so forth. Sometimes not for a day or two. The Dodge...
3
3

Dodge Stratus 1998 Brake problem
I have a 1998 Dodge Stratus. brake paddle is almost to the floor to work. Had a repair shop replace the master cylinder and he bench bled the master cylinder before he put it in. He bled all the...
1
1

Radiator question...
2005 Dodge Caravan - out of warranty Was little over 100k miles so I had my coolant changed at Jiffy Lube. About a week or so after that, I pulled into my driveway and shut off the car, and heard...
2
2

chryslerminivan.net
Gone. What happened?
1
1

Dodge SX2.0 brakes
I was told by dodge that the rear brakes were manufactured a little off and the brakes consistently squeal after being parked. Is there anyone out there that knows of good brake pads that will not...

Keyless entry
We bought a 99 Grand Voyager that did not have keyless entry. Any advice about brand, source, ease of install, nightmares if I do this myself?
1
1

1998 Dodge Grand caravan 3.3
Replaced belt tensioner within teh last year. It did not fix the squel... through a lot fo troubleshooting and some just luck.. I seen after washing the engine capartment out thet the squel went away....
7
7

knocks on startup
I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan 3.3 litre engine. Lately I have noticed there seems to be a bit of a knocking sound on start up.......usually morning startup. I have about 124,000 kilometres (Canadian) on...
4
4

Fuses blowing 98 Caravan
One more problem with my 98 Caravan that perplexes me (actually a few, but I'll keep it to one problem per post). I never had any trouble with plugging stuff into the "cigarette lighter" outlet until...
3
3

1999 Dodge Caravan Won't Start
I have a 1999 Dodge Caravan which, up until Thursday afternoon, started up with no issue. All of a sudden it won't start. It initially makes a noise like it is going to turn over but then goes into...
2
2

Re: Usenet Abuse: Someone at IP address 69.42.206.136 is impersonating me and posting nonsense
The hosting IP are the same 75.84.20.87. Not only is he impersonating you he is use your computer too. Check all the closets in the house or ask your wife's lover if he was on your computer when he...