Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Caravan Service Engine light - mileage or exhaust?
Hi I have a 1998 Caravan with 117960 miles. The "Service Engine Soon" light just came on yesterday, at about 10 to 20 miles less than stated above. Before I go for the diagnostics somewhere, I read...
5
5

Sprinter door alarm when key not in ignition
Hi, I have a problem that just started. It is on a Dodge Sprinter so I think this is the right group. There is a door key ignition buzzer that used to just go off when I had the key in the 1 or 2...
1
1

upper (strut) spring seat moves when steering
2001 Chrysler Town & Country vibration and noise near struts whenever turning steering wheel happens while stationary or moving watched underneath while someone else turned wheel noticed upper spring...
1
1

Fuel filter?
I own a 93 Intrepid with the 3.3L car isn't getting any fuel I checked the valve on the fuel rail and all I got was air. fuel pump works for about 3 seconds after I turn the key to "acc" but still...
3
3

Hi/Lo beams
I noticed in the shop manual for my 2004 Dodge Caravan that the European version has the low beams stay on when the high beams are activated. When switching between high & low beams there's a moment...

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan "stuttering"
Hi, I am having a problem with my van stuttering between 70-80 km/hr, it also does this when I try to accelerate will going uphill or accelerate quickly. It feels like its not getting enough fuel....
2
2

disc brakes
Trying to do a brake job but the discs on a 2005 dakota are frozen onto the hubs. After 3 hours of pounding, trying penetrating oil, heat, prying,etc I have had no luck. The discs will not budge at...

FA: Dodge humpback panel truck (1936)
1
1

2001 T&C, creak/thump when turning steering wheel
2001 T&C 127,000 miles power steering fluid level OK, although appears a bit dirty tires < 1 year old new struts, mounts < 1 year old When I turn the steering wheel either direction, I get a...
1
1

1992 Dakota no start
From: "parklights" Subject: 1992 Dakota No Start Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:28 PM We have a '92 3.9l 2wd Dakota that won't start. We don't have any voltage on the dark green/orange wire @ the...
1
1

2002 instrument cluster GC
The last few mornings when starting the mini-van (2002 GC ES with 3.8L) all of the gear shift indicators are lit with a green block around "P", "R", "N", "D", "2", and "1". It also showed this...
3
3

power sliding door, and pull on '05 caravan
The right-side power sliding door on my '05 caravan stop in the middle of the track whether opening or closing under power. I cannot see anything impeding the movment, nothing wrong with the plastic...
1
1

power sliding door, and pull on '05 caravan
The right-side power sliding door on my '05 caravan stop in the middle of the track whether opening or closing under power. I cannot see anything impeding the movment, nothing wrong with the plastic...

installation of ps/ac belt on 2002 neon
Chilton manual says to rotate tensioner pulley tang clockwise to remove belt and then "release" the tensioner to remove belt. To install belt rotate tensioner clockwise again to allow belt to slip...
1
1

Gauge lights 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
I have a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan (Sport). My dashboard gauge lights (tach, speedometer, temp and battery) have all, suddenly,gone out. All of the other lights seem to work, dim and brighten OK. Have...
1
1