Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Why do some Caravans look like hot rods?
I have a 2003 Caravan SPORT, short wheel base. The rear end sits higher than the front on level ground making the van look like a hot rod. I notice that some other SWB Caravans sit level. How can I...
1
1

Caravan suspension question
I am planning to buy either an 08 Dodge Caravan SXT or the Chrysler T&C Limited with the 4 liter/6 speed auto option. Going with that choice in the Dodge, it automatically specs something called the...
1
1

Air Bags
I am not connected with this sale but I thought I'd pass it on as it seems like a killer deal for the right person. E-Bay Item number: 270155613474 (V)oPar Or No Car!
1
1

Dodge Ram
setting up a new account
1
1

no curb idle
I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan with 3.0 litre it idles very slow when first started in the morning and stalls when coming to a it warms up it is like it is idling at base ideas what to look for????
6
6

DODGE DAYTONA Z CARROLL SHELBY CS COMPLETE 1986 FOR SALE
Will not sell parts, only the complete car for very reasonable money. Located in Northern Wisconsin near the Michigan U.P. Border. Call 715-891-4566 and email If you're serious then I'll be serious,...

1997 Dodge Caravan problem
My 1997 Dodge Caravan has had a squeaking noise coming from under the hood for about 3 to 4 weeks now. Since yesterday, I started smelling something burning, as if a belt is going out. My van also...
1
1

1953 Dodge Coronet Sierra
Does anyone out there know of any 1953 Dodge Coronet Sierra 2 door V8 station wagons in Canada or the USA? Any condition.

help please!! kids locked me out of my 2005 dodge grand caravan
yesterday, wed been gone most of the day and still had one more place to go when my 6 year old got into the van to get his new birthday toy out. he accidentally hit the lock button and my keys were in...

1996 Caravan BCM & Radio
Hi All, We recently had the BCM replaced on our '96 Dodge Caravan to correct a wiper problem. Several days after that successful repair (we had a used BCM unit installed), our AM/FM factory radio...
1
1

Dodge pictures
Dodge Avenger Dodge Charger Daytona Dodge Magnum Dodge SRT 10 Dodge Super8 Hemi Concept Dodge Viper Dodge Viper GTS-R Dodge Viper SRT

2000 Caravan BCM
Hi All, 2000 Caravan 3.3, 127K Oil presure light and chime comes on although the pressure is ok. Today I had my mechanic replace the sending unit with no luck. He also checked pressure at idle and at...
7
7

Engine/Trans reliability question 4L V6 & 6 sp auto
I know in the past there have been some reliability questions with the transmissions in the Caravans. For the 2008 models, they are offering a 4 liter V6 mated with a 6 speed auto trans as an option....
1
1

1997 Dodge Avenger Won't Start
I have a 1997 Dodge Avenger, 4-cylinder. The car was running fine, but now it won't start. The car sounds like it is trying to start, but something is just not firing. To me I think it could just be...
3
3

Code P1491
Hello, I get a P1491 code on my 1998 Grand Car a van with a 3.3 motor. It is a fault on the cooling fan control. This was replaced about a year and half ago. I would replace it but it works fine. The...
2
2