Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 neon...dome light fuse?
Hello:) This is driving me crazy. I have "Fuse" flashing on the message board on the dash after I pulled out the dome light to see what was wrong with it. There is no power going to the dome light and...
3
3

Engine mounting
I could still use some help with this if anyone is so inclined. Applies to a 360ci in an 87 Ramcharger. I recently replaced my engine. I just noticed that it "looks" to be crooked in the engine...
2
2

adding daytime running lights to a 2006 stratus
I want to install an aftermarket drl module to my 2006 stratus. I need to splice into the high beam wire going to one of the headlights. each light has 3 leads. Which color wire is the one for the...
7
7

PICS: More of the GREEN Viper w/black stripes and pricing
George Farris, the national Viper Club of America?s president made an announcement noting that the new 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10?s pricing has been released to dealers. ========== With improved airflow,...

3.9l oil capacity?
I have a 99 RanVan with 3.9, no owners manual. Haynes says all full size vans use 5 qts oil. This one, with filter change, shows over full with 4 qts. Is this normal?
1
1

08 Caravans Featured at dodge.com
The 08 Caravan is up on The build & price is not quite up to date yet though. I tried to completely outfit one, but the option for the NAV is not there. Dodge rep online says it will be available on...
1
1

Optima Yellow-Top from Les Schwab wasn't worth it...
I bought a yellow-top optima gel cell from les schwab in Orchards Washington. They highly recommended it and so did everyone else I talked to at the time. I'm sure they're pretty good batteries but...
8
8

93 spirit wont start
I have a 93 spirit, it died yesterday and wont restart. I have checked the spark and fuel. I have also checked to see if the timing is right, and the compression. All of this works and is right but it...
3
3

squaring a new engine in the compartment
I recently replaced my engine. I just noticed that it "looks" to be crooked in the engine compartment. Measuring from the firewall to the lower front corner of each head yields a 1" difference in the...
3
3

Why did Dodge kill the Neon?
and replace it with an ugly looking behemoth like the Caliber? The neon was a nice looking low cost car with comfortable seats. I've heard its quality was not the best but they should have kept the...
2
2

Headlight Adjustment 99 Caravan
-- Looking at adjusting my headlights and cant seem to figure out how to adjust them. They have a bubble level next to them and some sort of set screw (or so it seems) do I just have to loosen up the...

2001 Dodge Caravan 3.3L cooling system question (TIA)
This is going to sound silly but ...How do you remove the air from the 3.3l cooling system? I can't seem to get all the air out and the temp gauge swings wildly. I just replaced 2 freeze plugs and...
1
1

1989 Dodge caravan cupping tire tread
What would be the cause of cupping of the rear passenger side tire?By time I got to it the tire was toast, my wife is up and gone at 5 am and back at poor mini-van never stops.141,000 anyway I...
1
1

1997 Dodge Caravan panal going blank
I am driving along and the entire electrical panal goes to the left on all dometerors. and the car is still moving aloing like nothing is wrong but it gets a little shakey. I got this code at Autozone...
5
5

Caravan tail light stays on
2000 Dodge Caravan tail light stays on for a brief period of time even after teh van is shut off. The signal lights stopped working but we traced that to the fact a front signal light bulb popped out...
3
3